Rate Dr. Ronald Stoley

Dr. Ronald Stoley's Ratings

My Family Doctor referred me to Dr. Stoley about 6 months ago for treatment of ongoing C5 and C6 pain which became more challenging after an MVA. I was a reluctant patient due to my concerns about the “adjustment” process. However, Dr. Stoley’s experience and skill in recognizing and treating my core issue has resulted in significantly improving my neck mobility and decreasing my pain. I’m delighted! Dr. Stoley has an easy, comfortable manner and a flexible schedule which makes appointments stress-free. His staff are marvelous; everyone is friendly and personable. (And I’m no longer a reluctant patient.)

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I've been a patient with Dr. Stoley for years, for both injuries and preventative care. Chiropractic treatment has reduced or eliminated my many repetitive strain injuries, making it possible for me to continue doing my job successfully. One-time injuries have also been treated very effectively with chiropractic, often with only 1 or 2 visits if I see him as soon as possible after the injury occurs. Dr. Stoley keeps current on research, always investigating new ways and methods of treating his patients; he never loses sight of the whole body, finding the connections between where the pain is occurring and the actual source of the injury or damage. He and his staff have always been top-notch professionals, friendly, courteous, caring, and welcoming. Patients are always greeted personally, treated with care and respect, and seen as quickly as possible. I can’t imagine ever going to another chiropractic office as long as I live in the same city as Dr. Stoley’s practice.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Great chiropractor! Makes you feel super comfortable and at ease during appointments. Never felt better since I started seeing Ron.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient for over five years and Dr.Stoley is great. I feel so much better after visists, the staff are super helpful and do their best to squeeze me in if it's an emergency.He makes an effort to take interest in and know his patients which is so refreshing in a doctors office. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

One visit and I felt 100% better. I walked in hunched over and in pain but I left feeling normal. A couple more visits and I expect to be back to normal

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Great chiro! I left another clinic to see Dr. Stoley and never looked back! Always takes good care and listens to what's going on with me and my health.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Stoley for several years due to low back arthritis, disentegrating discs, vertebra fusion. He was able to get me walking upright again without pain. This spring I took a break from adjustments and massages and by midJuly was back in pain again. After a few adjustments I suddenly realized I was able to do my morning stretches again quite easily. I have made a commitment to keep going to him again on a more regular basis. He has the most friendly and professional staff around. They care about each patient personally and take the time to get to know you. A very knowledgeable, professional Chiropractor

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

I think Dr. Ronald Stoley is amazingly gifted as a Chiropractor practitioner. My back pain has completely gone and he is working in more corrections. However, I am able to go back to work and later to run (have not been able to run comfortably for years.) Thank you For your professionalism and care.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stoley and has team are terrific. After explaining that I was from out out town and that I needed to see the doctor ASAP as I was in extreme pain, they scheduled an appointment for me immediately. Having been to the same chiro for many years back home, I was reluctant go to a different doctor, but Dr. Stoley made me feel extremely comfortable and had me back on my feet in no time.

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ron is the best. I am not one that goes to the Chiropractor very often, but when I do, I am usually in trouble physically. I can come into his place with a Migraine and walk out with a smile on my face and my Migraine almost gone. Thanks so much Dr. Ron, you are the best - Barb C

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag