You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald Stoley

Dr. Ronald Stoley's Ratings

Dr. Stoley is a fantastic chiropractor! When I first started seeing him, I was hesitant about the idea of chiropractic treatment and it took a long time for me to come around but I am so glad I stuck with it. Dr. Stoley makes me feel comfortable and informed about my treatment and he is just such a great all-around person. His staff also deserve a mention because they make me feel welcome every time I walk in the door. They seem to know everyone's names the second they come in the door and they genuinely care about how I am. I can't imagine going to another clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I would NOT reccommend this chiropractor. The first time I saw him, he adjusted my neck and sprained it. I was in terrible pain and couldn't move for 2 weeks. I will not be coming back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Ronald Stoley's response
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not get the immediate results you were looking for. I try to make it clear to all new patients that many people can be stiff and achy after their first spinal correction. This is much like people getting muscle soreness after their first workout after a long break. It is unfortunate that you did not let us know about your situation so we could give you strategies to get through the muscle soreness in a more timely fashion and to ultimately take steps to correct the underlying cause of your spinal dysfunction. You are certainly welcome to come back in order to do so.
My front desk staff are very dedicated to ensuring that you have a comfortable and welcoming experience in the clinic and do their absolute best to minimize waiting times. I would have hoped you would have found them to be the shining light of your unfortunate experience here.
You are more than welcome in this clinic and I speak for myself as well as my front desk staff when I say that we wish to do our very best to correct your experience.
Dr. Ron

Submitted June 19, 2015

As a healthy and very physically active individual, I found myself with a sore back and shoulders along with an inability to fully shoulder check on my right side. A friend suggested it might be a good time to visit a Chiropractor as she’d had similar symptoms and it had definitely helped her. I was hesitant to believe that, but did make an appointment with Dr. Ronald Stoley to see if he could assist. He did. It took several visits, but I could feel an improvement almost immediately. Now when I have a ‘weary’ back, sore shoulders and neck, I know it’s time for a couple of quick visits to realign. Dr. Stoley’s bedside manner is excellent and he’s definitely made a difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

My Family Doctor referred me to Dr. Stoley about 6 months ago for treatment of ongoing C5 and C6 pain which became more challenging after an MVA. I was a reluctant patient due to my concerns about the “adjustment” process. However, Dr. Stoley’s experience and skill in recognizing and treating my core issue has resulted in significantly improving my neck mobility and decreasing my pain. I’m delighted! Dr. Stoley has an easy, comfortable manner and a flexible schedule which makes appointments stress-free. His staff are marvelous; everyone is friendly and personable. (And I’m no longer a reluctant patient.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I've been a patient with Dr. Stoley for years, for both injuries and preventative care. Chiropractic treatment has reduced or eliminated my many repetitive strain injuries, making it possible for me to continue doing my job successfully. One-time injuries have also been treated very effectively with chiropractic, often with only 1 or 2 visits if I see him as soon as possible after the injury occurs. Dr. Stoley keeps current on research, always investigating new ways and methods of treating his patients; he never loses sight of the whole body, finding the connections between where the pain is occurring and the actual source of the injury or damage. He and his staff have always been top-notch professionals, friendly, courteous, caring, and welcoming. Patients are always greeted personally, treated with care and respect, and seen as quickly as possible. I can’t imagine ever going to another chiropractic office as long as I live in the same city as Dr. Stoley’s practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Great chiropractor! Makes you feel super comfortable and at ease during appointments. Never felt better since I started seeing Ron.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I've been a patient for over five years and Dr.Stoley is great. I feel so much better after visists, the staff are super helpful and do their best to squeeze me in if it's an emergency.He makes an effort to take interest in and know his patients which is so refreshing in a doctors office. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

One visit and I felt 100% better. I walked in hunched over and in pain but I left feeling normal. A couple more visits and I expect to be back to normal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Great chiro! I left another clinic to see Dr. Stoley and never looked back! Always takes good care and listens to what's going on with me and my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Stoley for several years due to low back arthritis, disentegrating discs, vertebra fusion. He was able to get me walking upright again without pain. This spring I took a break from adjustments and massages and by midJuly was back in pain again. After a few adjustments I suddenly realized I was able to do my morning stretches again quite easily. I have made a commitment to keep going to him again on a more regular basis. He has the most friendly and professional staff around. They care about each patient personally and take the time to get to know you. A very knowledgeable, professional Chiropractor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1259510].votes_count ]]