Rate Dr. Michael V. Novia

Dr. Michael V. Novia's Ratings

Dr. Novia is not only an excellent surgeon, he is one of the most caring physicians I have ever encountered. He performed breast reduction surgery for me and helped me overcome chronic neck and back pain. The care I received exceeded my expectations in every way. I was fearful of surgery and Dr. Novia made the entire process very clear and comfortable. I got beautiful results and I have never felt better.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I had a breast reduction surgery done by Dr.Novia in August of this year and could not be any happier with the INCRDEIBLE results than I am. I feel very athletic and my self confidence has sky rocketed!!! His office staff and he himself are very easy to deal with, wonderful to talk to, incredibly helpful and dependable. I had done years of homework and having this surgery was a very big decision for me. The looks I now have are wonderful. My friends can not believe this could have been done, seeing the before and afters. As I followed close instructions by Dr.Novia regarding pain medications, this entire procedure of a breast reduction was completely painless. I would be glad to speak to anyone who is condsidering breast reduction surgery. Dr. Novia is a very likeable man and easy to talk to. He has a wonderful reputation in town and works with two known cancer doctors in his office. He has a reputation of being very concise and it proved to be accurate.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Novia. I had a breast reduction and he and his staff worked hard on my behalf with my insurance company to have it covered successfully. Dr.Novia was extremely professional and I always felt well taken care of. The results of the procedure are beautiful. He took great care to make the cuts and lines look very straight and proportioned. Dr.Novia called the night of the surgery to be sure I was recovering well and from thereon afterwards, the aftercare of the surgery was thorough and professional. I'm extremely pleased with the results! The whole experience for me was a very positive one, and I would highly recommend Dr.Novia as a provider and a surgeon who cares for his patients and works hard to achieve high quality results! Thanks again Dr.Novia!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Fabulous Doctor!! I highly recommend Dr. Novia! He is so kind and loves his job! I had a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier!! Love love love him! His staff was gracious, the nurses were beyond helpful and compassionate! I am so happy that I chose him to do my surgery! You know right when you meet him that he is a great person in and out! My husband loved him and he was there for me day and night and the staff is always available and ready to answer any question any time of day!! Great experience and a great Doctor make for an overall great result!! :) Thanks so much Dr. Novia for being your best and not just going through the motions!! You are fabulous!

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Novia is amazing, my procedure turned out better than I could have imagined.. My breast are BEATIFUL... I LOVE THEM AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I was fortunate enough to have Dr Novia as my Plastic surgeon after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He did an excellent job and was extremely, knowledgeable confident and caring

Submitted June 26, 2008 | flag