Dr. Raj Bhardwaj

Rate Dr. Raj Bhardwaj

Dr. Raj Bhardwaj's Ratings

Raj is the best doctor I've ever come in contact with. He has to be one of the most caring medical professionals out there. With every issue I have, he spends the time ensuring I fully understand the issue and tests are ordered. I will never find a better doctor!

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bhardwaj was an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. He took the time to explain my condition and continuously asked if I had any questions.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I wholeheartedly agree with the evaluation of another responder that Raj can be arrogant, rude and disrespectful to a patient because that was my own experience. He can be found working for one of the private health clinics when he is not at the 8th & 8th clinic.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

I saw this guy today and he was incredible. He took my mystery pain symptoms and relentlessly investigated leading to the diagnosis that i have a pulmonary embolism which needed treatment without delay. Raj arranged my tests promptly and got results fast, i really can't complain at all. He was also very easy to talk to and delivered the message in a way that doesn't completely freak, what i thought, a healthy, 25 year old out! I saw another doctor at a different clinic on the weekend who told me i had a muscle sprain and prescribed muscle relaxants..... only wish there were more docs like Raj around. Either way i pretty much owe Raj a huge debt and what could have been my life if this was left undiagnosed!!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I am trying to find out if this doctor is a family doctor. He was simply amazing. I have never had such an experience. Not only was this doctor extremely knowledgable but he took all the time I needed to answer all my questions, explain everything to me regarding my infection, speak to the myths I encountered on the internet when I conducted my own research. He gave me tips and advice to help me avoid similar infedtions in the future, and the best of all, after taking the time to talk to me, I don't feel that I need to do any more research on the internet because I feel like he provided me with all the information I needed. Since my visit with this doctor I have been bragging to all those I know about my experience. I remember during my visit, at some point I momentarily stopped listening and thought to myself, "Wow, this is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and wants to empower them by giving them information they need to make good, informed decisions." One of a kind.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

It was best experience when I met dr raj, he understands patients and their problem , tried to help patient best he can.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Raj took care of my issue and knew what was going on after I was fed up with the non answers I was getting from a walk in clinic earler in the week. The best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a Dr.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Although my problem was seemingly insignificant, he was thorough and very professional. One of the best doctors I have ever seen. I wish he was my family dr.!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Raj is very personable, knowledgeable & caring. I would highly recommend him as a highly competent physician.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Raj bhardwag is the best doctor I ever met in my life . He is very understanding and helpful . He is dedicated to his work and very knowledgable .

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag