Dr. Kelly J. Wolfe

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Kelly J. Wolfe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3585767
24/10/13 4 3 2 2 Saw Dr Wolfe nearly 3 weeks ago. Had a biopsy, she said she'd call with the lab results. I called, found out results were in, was told she'd called me back, no call back. After calling 3x, same response, and I still haven't heard from her.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2479880
21/11/12 5 5 5 5 She is so nice and cares for her patients. I don't have any insurance because I am an international student and all the time she gives me bunch of samples that I don't have to buy anything. Fee is also affordable especially if you do not have insurance. The first time I paid 120 $ than for other checks I pay only 35 $. My face looks so much better, my problem was adult acne I m 23 years old and I have never had acne before. After I see Dr. Kelly Wolfe my face get better and better. If you have any dermatological problem, you should see Dr. Kelly Wolfe.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1674682
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 She's an excellent Dr. Very caring, very kind, very understanding of my self-pay situation and helping to find the most affordable px options for me.  Respond
RID: 1483520
11/07/11 4 4 4 4 Very professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Also, as a bonus, very easy on the eyes!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1362585
14/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wolf is very caring about her patients. She is very through in her exams.
RID: 1343191
21/01/11 5 5 5 5 Finally !!! A doctor who listens and is knowledgeable. I saw many dermatologist who didn't know what to do about my adult acne. I took many prescriptions and spent lots of money. I saw Dr. Hunt, now Wolfe, and my face has never looked better !! Love her !!
RID: 1305698
02/12/10 5 5 5 5 Super intelligent and skilled. Ive had a problem for years until I started seeing Dr. Wolfe.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 1153931
21/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Wolf (used to be Dr Hunt) is awesome! She is super friendly. Her diagnosis of a skin issue that I had was right on and treatment worked right away. A previous Dr. that I had been to was unable to diagnose the condition so I had been suffering with it for awhile. Also, even though it was not what I made an appointment for, Dr. Hunt also provided great advice on skin care and treatment for age spots.
RID: 1109909
19/02/10 5 5 5 5 I just had my first appointment with Dr. Wolf (previously Hunt) and I have nothing but praise for her. She took plenty of time with me, made sure I understood what I was being told, and was open to taking a second look when I expressed concerns about a particular skin lesion. She's just genuinely a nice person.
RID: 1046668
01/12/09 5 5 5 5 VERY CONCIENTIOUS: worked diligently to assess then address the source of my skin condition. She was FANTASTIC!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 941669
21/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Wolfe (nee Hunt) is by far the best dermatologist I've found. She's knowledgeable, responsive and spends time with patients getting to know them. She figured out a tricky skin issue I'd been dealing with for years! I've referred my wife and co-workers to her and they have all been impressed with the office and with Dr. Wolfe. My only complaint about the office is that they do tend to run a little behind by the end of the day.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 910426
10/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hunt was fantastic. She said her name will be changing since she got married, soon will be Dr. Wolf. She was very nice, thorough, informative, removed two moles right there on the spot, no need to return until next year! The office staff were all great too. I am SOOO glad I chose to go there and will definitely return if I can get the referral.
Insurance: MAMSI
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 638375
14/07/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Hunt is excellent! I had seen 2 other dermatologists who couldn't seem to help me and who didn't have very good bedside manner...Dr. Hunt was kind, knew my diagnosis immediately, and helped me immensely. When I saw her for follow up 6 weeks later, I was cured. She's a great doctor.  Respond