Rate Dr. Malgorzata J. Sullivan

Dr. Malgorzata J. Sullivan's Ratings

I was a patient at Washington Hospital Center. When I was admitted, my diagnosis was not certain. Doctor Sullvan was one of the team of physicians that determined I had Guillain-Barre Syndrome. She was instrumental in making sure I was taken from the Emergency Room (at a very overcrowded hospital) and given a bed in the Intermediate care wing. She visited me regularly and monitored my progress. When I had respiratory failure , she made the decision to put me on a ventilator, which probably saved my life. In all my dealings with Dr. Sullivan, I found her to be very caring and approachable. She was never condescending; never was too busy to explain a procedure or answer a question (though no doubt she had plenty of other patients and responsibilities). I felt I was fortunate to have her as one of my doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538236].votes_count ]]