Rate Dr. Stephan Thome

Dr. Stephan Thome's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Thome for making my Cancer experience more bearable. You were professional, knowledgible, and caring. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr Thome was the best doctor I have ever had! He takes the time to talk to his patients and answer any questions they may have. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He has always been very attentive and has wonderful bedside mannor. The office staff is fantastic and very helpful. Between Dr Thome and the office staff my visits were always a great experience. Also, I found him to be truly gifted at performing a bone marrow aspiration with very little pain! I would recommend him to anyone needing a hematologist in Omaha, NE.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

wonderful!!!!!! would reccomend very much so.!!!!!!!! very caring and willing to take time to listen and to hear what you have to say.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag