Rate Dr. Lisa A. Nicholas

Dr. Lisa A. Nicholas's Ratings

The staff is great and very helpful, they always try to accommodate you even if you are late or need to reschedule last moment. I really don't like doing that but when you are pregnant, stuff happens... Dr. Lisa is very warm, knowledgable and understanding. I feel comfortable discussing any private or personal issues with her. I just feel blessed and lucky she's my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I am very disapointed. There's been nothing but misstakes and now I have decided to change clinic. I have been waiting at least 1,5 h every visit. I don't fel that I get any of my questions answered. I wouldn't recomend this clinic to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Best most wonderful OB/GYN in the Los Angeles!!!! I had the best pregnancy and treatment even though I was very high risk. She is amazing I recommend her to everyone I know!!!! She and her partners are the best. Her staff is warm and friendly and always available. I can't say enough good things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538491].votes_count ]]