Dr. Kam Nouri

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kam Nouri has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1461338
10/06/11 5 5 5 5 What an amazing experience. The staff is so friendly and everyone is there for you. Going to the dentist can be so stressful and they go out of their way to make it comfortable.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $900
Respond
RID: 1055398
11/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Nouri is awesome. I have had really bad dental experiences in the past; now getting work done is no big deal at all. Very patient, takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions, and his work is quite literally pain free. Gabriela at the front desk is great, as are his dental assistants. I would very highly recommend Dr Nouri to anyone in need of a dentist.  Respond
RID: 622963
24/06/08 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Nouri. I was recently referred to Dr. Nouri through my coworker for a root canal. Mind you, I have always hated going to the dentist but as soon as I started talking to Dr. Nouri, he made me feel relaxed and at ease. The procedure was done with minimal pain and I loved the "dental spa experience".
Insurance: Delta Dental