Rate Dr. Kam Nouri

Dr. Kam Nouri's Ratings

What an amazing experience. The staff is so friendly and everyone is there for you. Going to the dentist can be so stressful and they go out of their way to make it comfortable.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Nouri is awesome. I have had really bad dental experiences in the past; now getting work done is no big deal at all. Very patient, takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions, and his work is quite literally pain free. Gabriela at the front desk is great, as are his dental assistants. I would very highly recommend Dr Nouri to anyone in need of a dentist.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Nouri. I was recently referred to Dr. Nouri through my coworker for a root canal. Mind you, I have always hated going to the dentist but as soon as I started talking to Dr. Nouri, he made me feel relaxed and at ease. The procedure was done with minimal pain and I loved the "dental spa experience".

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag