Rate Dr. Erik Austin

Dr. Erik Austin's Ratings

I have had some skin issues that Dr Austin treated. Every time my acne acts up, I go in for a "lunch-time" chemical peel. The peel gives my skin a little boost it needs to get over those awful acne flare-ups. The cosmetic Juvederm that the doctor used for my lips was just perfect and not overdone like I've seen other people get. I di not get much swelling at all and got the look that I wanted. Even my husband . who was skeptical at first , was happy that I did it. I also had several laser hair removal treatments and its noce not to have to shave my underarms anymore. Dr. Austin has been very helpful and offered a lot of unique treatments for my skin problems. He is the very best! The office staff is also great, I have never met more helpful, respectful, and caring group of people.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

I reviewed Dr. Austin on Vitals.com and wanted to share also my message with you guys... My name is Anne Marie and I cant believe I found a doctor like Dr. Austin. He is an amazing doctor. Gentle, caring and AWESOME AT WHAT HE DOES. And you would think that he would be pricey because of his location , BUT GUESS AGAIN! The best prices Ive seen on Juvederm and Botox with NO compromise in this doctors very high skill level. I was just there today and was so impressed that I couldnt wait to write a review!!! THANK YOU DR. AUSTIN!!!Anne Marie

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Austin for several years for both medical reasons (skin cancer,adult acne,chronic rashes)and cosmetic (Botox and Juvederm)as well as different levels of peels. Dr. Austin is the best in his field. I'm in my mid 40's and people complement my skin all the time, they think its hereditary! Ha, it's thanks to Dr. Austin! He and his staff are professional and friendly.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

This is the worse Dr. I have ever been to. I am an R.N., I went to see Dr. Austin to have lip augmentation, he injected the restalyn in so quickly that my ears began to ring and tears were pouring out of my eyes. He than made my lower lip extremely uneven. He attempted to manually fix the problem via manipulation. He was so rough that I ended up with a huge hematoma and blister on my lip that took 3 weeks to heal. He then tried to tell me that "even Angalina Jolie has crooked lips. WTH?! I did not want to leave the house for 3 months, he is lucky I did not sue the hell out of him. I had never had lip augmentation before, so I had nothing to compare it with. After 6 months I mustered the courage to see a talented physician. What a world of difference. I would not send my dog to this jack ass. His office than had the nerve to call me a year later to ask if I wanted to schedule an appointment. I imagine he has to beg patients to come back to his dungeon of horror!

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

I had an excellent experience going to see Dr. Austin. He is definitely interested in making his patients feel welcome and cared about. Dr. Austin's staff is wonderful and everyone is professional. Dr. Austin is the best!

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Austin is a great doc. I have been going in every year for 3 years in a row for a deep chemical peel to clean up past sun damage. I'm always happy with the results and am amazed at how much the chemical peels have helped with my acne scarring, not to mention removing all the sunspots and keeping the wrinkles to a minimum. I had Fraxel laser at another office, but Dr. Austin's chemical peel has been a much less expensive and more effective treatment. So, I would highly recommend him. His bedside manner is very caring and kind. He's the best!

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

I've had numberous derm. procedures and found Dr. Austin to be knowledgeable, helpful and gentle. I always go to him for Botox and he is, in my experience, the best I've been to and priced fairly. I've recommended him to a number of my friends so that speaks for itself.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Austin for about 3 years now and have been very happy with the service I have received. I am a nurse, so I have first-hand knowledge of which doctors are good and which are not. I trust Dr. Austin's work and have had Botox and Juvederm from him. He has done a great job and his prices are better than my employee discount where I work. I totally disagree with the other reviews on this site and feel they are not consistent. These days you have to be careful about what you read on the internet. Some reviews are placed by competitors or rivals and even some review sites have their own staff place bad reviews about doctors just to draw attention and customers to their website. Overall, I have referred many friends and my own family members to Dr. Austin and all have thought very highly of his service. He is truly the most gentle and caring doctor around and his staff is awesome too! There's no other dermatologist around who can compare to him.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag