Rate Dr. Misop Han

Dr. Misop Han's Ratings

Extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled, kind and compassionate - smply the best. Dr Han is easy to talk to even about the most personal of things and always gives a straight answer. He has a quiet confidence that puts you at ease, you know you are dealing with someone who knows what they are doing and that you can trust. His office staff is equally professional and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][539050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

It's been 2 years+ since my radical. So far I'm cancer free. There was a post recovery complication requiring a second procedure that required self-cathing on my part. I got through it with his encouragement. I'll say it again ..CANCER FREE !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][539049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Han performed a radical prostectomy on me one and a half yrs. ago and has been the most caring Doctor I've ever had. The staff is also very polite and helpful. I highly reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][539048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2008

had a gleason 8 , lots of tumor Dr. Han did everything my first doctor said could not be done, I have been cancer free for 15 mos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][539047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

It's been 1 year since my Radical Prostatomy performed by Dr.Han.He is a very skilled surgeon who takes the time to explain every step of the procedure from the first consultation thru the surgery to the recovery.I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is in need of his professional skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][539046].votes_count ]]