Dr. Arthur J. Delorenzo

Dr. Arthur J. Delorenzo

Rate Dr. Arthur J. Delorenzo

Dr. Arthur J. Delorenzo's Ratings

I love Dr. De!!! He is not only a Great Doctor... But he is a Doctor that really cares!!! So happy that he has been my Son's Ped for many many years! I only wish he could be our Doctor for everything :-)

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I am completely astonished every time I'm in there with one of my children and the amount of time Dr. D spends examining them. His knowledge and experience are evident every single time, whether it's a sick visit or simply a wellness checkup. He never jumps to prescribe drugs or vaccinate, yet knows when they are necessary. He listens to me, as the mother, and takes my opinion, facts, observations, etc., very serious. The staff, too, is incredible friendly and helpful with appointments, payments, etc. Once, I didn't have a clean diaper in my bag and they were so helpful, while making me feel that there was nothing to be embarrassed of at the same time. The office is also extremely clean and inviting. I am so happy that I've been using Dr. DeLorenzo's services since the birth of my first child. Thanks, Dr. D and staff!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

We have been taking our children to Dr. D. for 9 years and couldn't be happier. We choose our insurance plan based on which plan he participates in. He always takes the time and takes nothing lightly. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Medical practice of DeLorenzo as a business is not very sound, which creates many problems for parents. If doctor cannot organize and manage his own practice he inherited from his Father how can I rely on him to take care of my children? The worst experience was “bait and switch”, lies and rudeness – made appointment a month in advance with DeLorenzo, but at the last second got switched to another doctor. When confronted why the unconsented change, got a blatant lie that we never had appointment with his majesty DeLorenzo, but if we wait another 2 month he can see us. My child needed a mandatory checkup and vaccination scheduled – can you guess what my answer was? I took a child to a different practice at the same day on the short notice and was very pleased with the outcome. Lesson for me is not just settle for the doctor who has several positive reviews on Internet, but in reality does not meet the most rigorous criteria to have an honor to be a pediatrician to your children.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr D is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He really cares about his patients and families and he spends a great deal of time with you explaining everything in detail. He has taken such great care of my premature son and I could not recommend a doctor more. His staff are lovely too and its a very personal experience when you go there!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Thanks to Dr. D., my son started early intervention at a very early age, which was the best thing that could have happened. He is thorough, takes time, calls back, doesn't hesitate to recommend other doctors or tests if he feels they are necessary. He gave us a headstart with our son, and although we moved 20+ miles away, we will continue to use him as our son's pediatrician. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

We have tried every doctor in the West Caldwell and West Orange area. Dr. D is the best! Extremely knowledgeable, great manners, excellent referral’s to specialist. Unlike other Best NJ doctors returns calls right away; himself (No waiting time 12 hours or more unlike Dr. K). The office can be so busy but he will find the time to explain & take you in as late as 9 PM. So I know my children will always have a doctor on hand, in need! I do not trust any other doctor with my children. They love him and we're so lucky to have found him.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Very helpful, explains things well and refers to specialist when necessary.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Delorenzo is always very helpful and very knowledgeable. The staff and the doctor are always there for you and we really count on them.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag