Rate Dr. James A. Davies

Dr. James A. Davies's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Davies by a friend whom I trust very much. I had been putting off eye surgery for years because the thought scared me so much. She assured me that I would be in good hands, and she was RIGHT! My experience from start to finish was amazing and I highly recommend Dr Davies and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have had 3 seperate eye surgeries with Dr. Davies and each and every time he has done a wonderful and professional job. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and eye specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1260156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I had very painful eye emergency and he fit me as his first appointment that morning. His staff was excellent, helpful and very caring. I came that next day for a check up and they remebered who I was asked if I was feeling better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1260155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

This is the best care that I have had for my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1260154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2008

He diagnosed my problem quickly and the treatment worked right away. I like that the office wasn't a huge factory like some are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1260153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2007

All ego, $$ signs in his eyes,can be rude...Prima Donna type.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1260152].votes_count ]]