Rate Dr. Bill D. Bailey

Dr. Bill D. Bailey's Ratings

this is the most uncaring Dr. I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Very friendly but does not like any medical complications. Likes to talk but not to listen, but so do most doctors in my experience. Seems annoyed if patient doesn't respond to the treatment he has tried. Does not want to deal with problems.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I feel basically the same way, I never left feeling like I knew what was going on with my joints. If anything I left very frustrated. I won't be back.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bailey is a personable enough doctor. He was rather unhelpful re treatment of arthritic nodules and ran me through a gamut of older meds, most of which I had already tried long ago. I had to be out of town to take my elderly mother to see her sister who'd undergone an amputation. When I returned I had a letter regarding a past due balance I didn't realize I still owed. I was running errands and went by the office to pay whatever balance I owed. (I didn't have the notice with me at the time). The receptionist declined to give me the amount so I could pay it that day in person and said I'd have to wait for a letter from the collection agency, as the matter had been turned over to them the day before. The next day I got a letter from the dr.'s office saying "I find it necessary to inform you that I can no longer take responsibility for your medical care, and will no longer be your physician." No loss to me...

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I had been seeing a local southern Illinois doctor for two years who diagnosed me with RA ad wanted to start injections. He was lab test crazy. Dr. Bailey was recommended by my mother's doctor. Dr. Bailey ran a series of tests and determined at my second appointment that I DID NOT have RA and put me on a new med which has taken care of much of my joint pain. I believe in Dr. Bailey and his staff. AWESOME PROFESSIONALS!!!!!!

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

He took me in immediately upon arrival before I'd had a chance to fill out his paperwork, and did not ask me to complete it before leaving. I left his office feeling that he did not grasp the complexity of my health history, and that I had been teaching him things he should have already known. I was frustrated not to learn anything new while meeting with him. His saving grace was ordering x-rays which shed some new light on my chronic challenges, however, they were not in keeping with the symptoms for which I had been refered to him.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Doctor is very friendly and has a good bedside manner. Low wait time, which, IMO, is a rarity with doctors these days. That said, he did not explain my RA to me at all. I had to do my own research. Like another has stated, does not seem to like complicated cases. Does not listen or explain things well, just basically says the same thing over and over again. Just seems to want to push you off on Pain Management who says rheumatologist should be helping. Am seeking another rheumatalogist.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

He is very friendly and always on time. He has tried me on about eight different meds and nothing works. I don't blame the doc because he does try different things

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

First time with this Doc, have been to plenty in many years and believe me he is better than a lot of them I have been too. Going back for 2nd appointment and looking forward to it.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

Very friendly! The other post are correct. He does not listen. He is in and out quickly, does not seem to like complicated cases he cant fix with an anti inflamatory or steroid.

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag