Dr. Vincent J. Hoye

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Vincent J. Hoye has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Vincent" to "Vincent J."

13/09/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Hoye III" to "Hoye"
RID: 1567785
21/10/11 5 4 5 5 Yes he is an excellent doctor and a kind, patient man. Another doctor misdiagnosed me and Dr. Hoye immediately corrected the diagnosis. He doesn't push medications and explains all treatments. He speaks to you respectfully and knowledgeably. He treated me for optic neuritis. I will now go out of my way to see him for any and all eye problems. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1484561
12/07/11 5 3 5 5 The office staff was professional; the docotr kind, informative and friendly; the eye glass concession wonderful.  Respond
RID: 1411254
09/04/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Yoye is one of the best doctors ever! I've known him about 8 years. He did my cataract surgery several years ago. He did a wonderful job and I had absolutely no problems afterward. He is such a patient, kind man. He is also very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything to the patient as he uis examining you and prior to surgery. He is a very gifted doctor and gives very caring, professional excellance in his field.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 621089
23/06/08 4 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Hoye for a number of years now and he's thorough, patient, friendly and just overall, fantastic! I'd strongly recommend Dr. Hoye if you're looking for a good opthalmologist. And to give you an idea of how much I recommend him - some of my friends have gone to him and now my husband is seeing him too.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield