Rate Dr. Vincent J. Hoye

Dr. Vincent J. Hoye's Ratings

My husband and I highly recommend him!!! He's very knowledgeable, calm, pleasant and caring. He explains everything and answers questions thoroughly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Yes he is an excellent doctor and a kind, patient man. Another doctor misdiagnosed me and Dr. Hoye immediately corrected the diagnosis. He doesn't push medications and explains all treatments. He speaks to you respectfully and knowledgeably. He treated me for optic neuritis. I will now go out of my way to see him for any and all eye problems. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

The office staff was professional; the docotr kind, informative and friendly; the eye glass concession wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Yoye is one of the best doctors ever! I've known him about 8 years. He did my cataract surgery several years ago. He did a wonderful job and I had absolutely no problems afterward. He is such a patient, kind man. He is also very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything to the patient as he uis examining you and prior to surgery. He is a very gifted doctor and gives very caring, professional excellance in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Hoye for a number of years now and he's thorough, patient, friendly and just overall, fantastic! I'd strongly recommend Dr. Hoye if you're looking for a good opthalmologist. And to give you an idea of how much I recommend him - some of my friends have gone to him and now my husband is seeing him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540365].votes_count ]]