You may also like

Rate Dr. Craig S. Kimmel

Dr. Craig S. Kimmel's Ratings

A wonderful, caring physician there is none better! Miss him as my primary doctor. I still see him for my knee problem, though. May God continue to bless him and his family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I suffered from severe Achilles tendonisis. A surgeon wanted to remove the tendon and replace it with a tendon from my big toe. I went to Dr. Kimmel instead. He gave me a PRP injection and performed a Tenex debridement about a year later. Today, my Achilles tendon is beautiful and in very good shape. Dr. Kimmel is a fantastic person and a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My son saw Dr. Kimmel for a football related high ankle sprain. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He not only is knowledgeable but a wonderful person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had the Tenex procedure due to a 90% tear of my achilles along with bone spurs, bursitis and plantar fascitis. The whole visit was less than an hour and Dr. Kimmel was very thorough and with a minimum amount of pain. He also was able to give us his views on a few running topics including minimalist shoes and the pros and cons of running. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I am a runner who came to Dr. Kimmel with a sore Achilles. After he saw me, I was discouraged because I had a tear in my Achilles and needed to stop running - temporarily. Dr. Kimmel gave me specific directions, which I have been following and when I went for my follow up this week, he told me that I was 3 weeks ahead of where he expected me to be. This is because he gave me precise and direct instructions as to how to heal. I will be back running sooner than later and really feel that Dr. Kimmel cares about getting us back into our sport as soon as possible. He spends as much time with me as I need, answers all of my questions and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a sports medicine doctor. His staff, especially Louise, are patient, so kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Kim el is the best doctor we ever seen, he not only cured my son's shoulder and lower back pain problem, just as a person, he had a great impact on my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. Kimmel was the third sports doctor I saw for my sore tennis shoulder. He took the time to listen. His knowledge of tennis biomechanics helped him to cure my shoulder and raise my game to a new level. I have referred many friends who were thrilled with him. Checkout his high speed video analysis. He did an ultrasound on my shoulder in the office and told me immediately my rotator cuff was not torn. No expensive MRI needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Great doctor - really helped my son. Would highly recommend him to anyone having problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I've been Seeing Dr Kimmel for 17 years and consider him family. He is one of the most caring, knowledgable physicians I've ever know. His demeanor is second to none and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to his practice. I feel Dr Kimmel has increased my quality of life as well as my longevity. Thank you, Dr Kimmel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

Best doctor I've been to in my life. He really listened and found my under lying problem when other docs did not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540371].votes_count ]]