Rate Dr. Craig S. Kimmel

Dr. Craig S. Kimmel's Ratings

I am a runner who came to Dr. Kimmel with a sore Achilles. After he saw me, I was discouraged because I had a tear in my Achilles and needed to stop running - temporarily. Dr. Kimmel gave me specific directions, which I have been following and when I went for my follow up this week, he told me that I was 3 weeks ahead of where he expected me to be. This is because he gave me precise and direct instructions as to how to heal. I will be back running sooner than later and really feel that Dr. Kimmel cares about getting us back into our sport as soon as possible. He spends as much time with me as I need, answers all of my questions and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a sports medicine doctor. His staff, especially Louise, are patient, so kind and helpful.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kim el is the best doctor we ever seen, he not only cured my son's shoulder and lower back pain problem, just as a person, he had a great impact on my son.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kimmel was the third sports doctor I saw for my sore tennis shoulder. He took the time to listen. His knowledge of tennis biomechanics helped him to cure my shoulder and raise my game to a new level. I have referred many friends who were thrilled with him. Checkout his high speed video analysis. He did an ultrasound on my shoulder in the office and told me immediately my rotator cuff was not torn. No expensive MRI needed.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Great doctor - really helped my son. Would highly recommend him to anyone having problems.

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

I've been Seeing Dr Kimmel for 17 years and consider him family. He is one of the most caring, knowledgable physicians I've ever know. His demeanor is second to none and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to his practice. I feel Dr Kimmel has increased my quality of life as well as my longevity. Thank you, Dr Kimmel!!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

Best doctor I've been to in my life. He really listened and found my under lying problem when other docs did not.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kimmel takes his time with patients, is very compassionate, patient, helpful, & thorough, and refers to other excellent doctors as needed. His support staff is very courteous and efficient, and the office is new, clean and attractive.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag