Rate Dr. Alex Soffici

Dr. Alex Soffici's Ratings

Dr. Alex Soffici is an excellent doctor. He is a fast efficient professional and gets to the point quickly. I highly recommend him! He knows what he is doing! I saw him for months due to early labor and extreme High Blood Pressure. He monitored me and the baby well, ending with an emergency C-section (my 4th), and a healthy baby boy! P.S. Also, it does help him if his clients are direct with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

I wondered if we were treated rudely (waiting over an hour usually) because we have Medi-cal. While the primary doctor told us all was well with our baby, Soffici warned we needed extra blood tests and repeat visits. Concerned, we consented. Months later, his office charged us for all the visits and while we are relieved our baby seems healthy, we now have to deal with over $1000 in bills for about twenty total minutes of his time. Best to stay away unless you are absolutely sure what is covered by your insurance (even if his office tells you it is covered, it might not be).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

So disappointed with my 20 week ultrasound. Dr Soffici was over an hour late and with his new 3d/4d machine he seem to rush through my ultrasound. He didn't take his time to get a decent picture. I had a 12 week ultrasound and the pictures were so much better. The entire DVD was a blur. I talked to other mothers who are pregnant and they felt that Dr Soffici didn't take his time and were very disappointed as well. I'm just hoping that his assessment was correct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

I saw Dr. Soffici for an amniocentesis consultation and was scheduled for an amniocentesis. When I went in to have the amniocentesis, I had second thoughts and was concerned about having it done. Dr. Soffici was very helpful in explaining the benefits and risks associated with the procedure, and in offering some alternatives. I ended up having just a blood test done to help identify risks, and went back for a follow-up visit. Dr. Soffici offered information to help me make my decision, but ultimatley left the decision up to me. When I delivered my son, Dr. Soffici ended up being the physician on call. I felt so relieved to know that I was in such good hands. My son was delivered with vacuum assistance, and has turned out to be a beautiful little boy. Thank you, Dr. Soffici.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111953].votes_count ]]