You may also like

Rate Dr. Phil Inouye

Dr. Phil Inouye's Ratings

A few years ago I went to hospital with a necrotic gall bladder. Dr Inouye was consulted as I nearly died during the surgery. He is an excellent doctor with excellent knowledge. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent doctor, probably saved my life. Very professional, straightforward, knowledgeable and I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Excellent doctor with great communication skills. Ready to answer any questions and offer very helpful information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Excellent doctor and great staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Inouye.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2612302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Inouye's intuition in giving me an endoscopy, after a colonoscopy, my stomach cancer would never have been caught in time. He is my Angel

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2564486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

excellent is I need to say my wife and myself both see him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dealing with Dr Inouye makes coping with a condition such as Crohns much easier. He has always been available for questions. I also had a great care at the great nurses at he Queensway Carleton Hospital for a colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I had many years of bad experiences in hospitals for different procedures and went into this one very very tense and nervous...but the staff and Dr. Inouye made it all right for me. They knew what to do to help me go through my procedure successfully and calmly. Wonderful nurses and wonderful doctor at he Queensway Carleton Hospital. And to make things so much better for me young ladies were waiting for me as I exited the hospital and I was able to enjoy my ride home with a snow cone which eased my terrible thirst after abstaining from fluids for many hours for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2367160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Best of the best. Great guy;great care. This man is into the best service that he can possibly deliver.I could not swallow in late November. I called his office and his assistant called back a few minutes later and said I was scheduled for an endoscopy the next DAY!! I never had service like that before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][540843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Very professional. Went in to have an ERCP and he explained everything before doing the procedure. Made me feel at ease. Highly recommended. His secretary is very friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][540842].votes_count ]]