Rate Dr. Phil Inouye

Dr. Phil Inouye's Ratings

Excellent doctor and great staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Inouye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Inouye's intuition in giving me an endoscopy, after a colonoscopy, my stomach cancer would never have been caught in time. He is my Angel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

excellent is I need to say my wife and myself both see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dealing with Dr Inouye makes coping with a condition such as Crohns much easier. He has always been available for questions. I also had a great care at the great nurses at he Queensway Carleton Hospital for a colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I had many years of bad experiences in hospitals for different procedures and went into this one very very tense and nervous...but the staff and Dr. Inouye made it all right for me. They knew what to do to help me go through my procedure successfully and calmly. Wonderful nurses and wonderful doctor at he Queensway Carleton Hospital. And to make things so much better for me young ladies were waiting for me as I exited the hospital and I was able to enjoy my ride home with a snow cone which eased my terrible thirst after abstaining from fluids for many hours for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2367160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Best of the best. Great guy;great care. This man is into the best service that he can possibly deliver.I could not swallow in late November. I called his office and his assistant called back a few minutes later and said I was scheduled for an endoscopy the next DAY!! I never had service like that before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Very professional. Went in to have an ERCP and he explained everything before doing the procedure. Made me feel at ease. Highly recommended. His secretary is very friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

A very caring and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. It is nice to see a doctor who is there as a calling and not to line his pockets! You can see that he just makes people feel better. I went in and had a lot of questions about the upper and lower GI and he answered all of my questions and concerns. I was also worried about the procedure Dr. Inouye was wonderful about it and put me at ease!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Inouye is absolutely outstanding, as is his assistant, Brenda. I was very impressed by his warm and professional manner, and was blown away by him calling me personally to discuss results and discuss next steps for follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Phil is a colleague of mine. I can attest to his skill and compassion. If I were in need of care, he is the type of physician I would want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][540839].votes_count ]]