Rate Dr. BARBARA Edelstein

Dr. BARBARA Edelstein's Ratings

Very knowledgable. Will not send you home without speaking to you and answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Barbara Edelstein is VERY knowledgeable, expert. She is blunt, not empathic but very practical. Do not expect gentle communication. Her tech staff are very experienced. She is connected with Lenox Hill Hospital, whose doctors are not as good, in my opinion, compared with New York Presbyterian, Cornell Weil. So if you are diagnosed with cancer, as I was, she will refer you to doctors connected with Lenox Hill. I recommend her skill as a radiologist highly but did not like the doctors she referred me to at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

excellent doctor - she makes you feel like you are her only patient - I trust her totally

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

She is an excellent physician. I would trust anything she says, and she really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Edelstein for over 15 years now and think she's great. Helpful, informative, professional and her staff is as well. Asks the right questions and spends time with me even though she has a full office of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

She is the best in the city.. Expensive and sometimes there is a long wait, but wouldn't think of going to anyone else... Her fine reputation precedes her.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

you list medicare as accepted but it is not I have been paying the full cost since I reached 65 and it ain't cheap. But the Dr. is excellent so I can't bring myself to seek a medicar e provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I think the staff is rude and Dr. Edelstein is very pompous. Everytime I go I end up getting 8 pictures taken of my breast and then told to come back in 6 months because she is not sure. It is very stressful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

It is always a great experience to see Dr.Edelstein. I couldn't imagine ever going to see anyone else. It is worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541114].votes_count ]]