Dr. Andrew C. Brown

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Andrew C. Brown has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5632271

09/07/14 1 3 1 1
(Rating under review)
RID: 4901249

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2709331
15/07/13 5 5 5 5 Saw Dr. Andrew on emergency basis today for first time. Charming, and yes patient with reassuring explanation of the condition I was there for. Have already recommended him to a friend.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2265501
17/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brown is very patient, explains everything in detail, he has always made me and my family feel very comfortable. We have been seeing him for years. I recommend him, and his office to anyone I hear that is looking for an ophthalmologist.
Insurance: Oxford
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew C."
RID: 1845248
04/04/12 5 4 5 5 I cannot say enough about how fantastic the doctors at Brown Eye Care are. It is a father and 3 sons. My whole family goes and each has a different doctor and we all swear ours is the best. They are kind, knowledgable and really thorough! My mom drives from Florida just to see Dr. Chris!
Insurance: United Healthcare