Rate Dr. Daniel G. Hafner

Dr. Daniel G. Hafner's Ratings

Cynthia left and im following her and hope she has a better staff than the one from dr Hafner's office (specially the girl who scheddules appoitments. She's awful, rude and inconsiderate.) I've missed appoitments just because i couldnt deal with her over the phone!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Cynthia is great, it is his office staff that needs to understand what their job is, it is not the persons job that makes app, to talk to you about your records IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAITING ROOM WITH PEOPLE ALL AROUND TO HEAR, this should only be done with my doc,also his staff is very very JUDGEMENTAL, it is not their job to PLAY doc, only to make sure the office runs good, I left his office DUE TO HIS STAFF!!!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Hafner has been my Doctor for years and years, I absolutely love him and his staff. They are always very helpful and courteous.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

his nurse practitioner,Cynthia Pascaretti and manager, Diane Hoffman Spies are the greatest.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2008 | flag