Rate Dr. Thomas D. Peterson

Dr. Thomas D. Peterson's Ratings

Rude dismissive doctor, made disparaging remarks about minorities. He was not trustworthy and I would not recommend him at all.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Peterson's office to do an internship with him. He was very hospitable and open to talk to me about the medical profession and his own practice. It was an invaluable experience for me to see your hands on treatment and care of your patients. It was refreshing to see someone, like Dr. Peterson, take the time to ask questions and listen to their patients. I learned a lot from my internship with him and hope to incorporate more of his attitude once I begin practice. Thank you Dr. P!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

He is an overall really nice guy. I would consider him the expert of sport injuries in the area. I've seen Dr. Peterson for two different injuries from two separate occasions. I sprained my ankle playing basketball and dislocated my shoulder playing rugby. He was great and helped me out a lot. Rehab was tough but he got me through it and I was back to normal within a few months. He knows what he's doing and sincerely wants you to get healthy.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Peterson has been very helpful, with a more holistic approach than what I've found with other orthopedists. He offers nonsurgical therapies designed to help the body heal itself. I'm thankful that I found him.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag