You may also like

Rate Dr. Frederick F. Marciano

Dr. Frederick F. Marciano's Ratings

Dr. Marciano and his entire staff are the best in their field hands down. Get as many different opinions as you want, but you will want Dr. Marciano to be your Dr. My grandpa was an ER trauma surgeon and recommended Marciano above all others. You can feel confident in his knowledge and skill, don't bother going to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr Marciano is just a wonderful doctor !! I'm so thankful that he did my neck surgery !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

If I could give this wonderful dr. 100 stars I would!! In 2010 my son got shot at close range in the head with a .357 ...Needless to say it was a very traumatic wound...it was touch and go but this humble man with God given skills brought him back from deaths door...Dr Marciano,will always be mine and Chads hero...him and the staff at Osborn are absolutely AMAZING. and to give credit where credit is due all praise to our Heavenly Father , and kudos to Chad himself for his strength and determination....Thank you with all my heart to all,especially DrMarciano n Dr Shah for the beautiful work on his jaw...God bless you all,...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

I suffered a spinal chord injury March 2009 that left me temporarily (thank God) paralyzed from the neck down after a bad fall off of my horse while jumping. I knew of Dr. Marciano because he was my Dad's doctor when he broke his Neck (C2-C3). He replaced my bone spur that was pressing quite angrily on my C3-C4 (ACDL) surgery! I am better off now then before the accident thanks to Dr. Marciano! I have been riding ever since! I have seen many doctors over the years and can say with the highest sincerity that he is one of the best! His excellent bedside manner is further testament to his craft!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2367266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Marciano truly is amazing....I thank god every day that I had him do my neck fusion surgery. He explained it like it was, and I just had one question for him " If I was your daughter, would you remove that disc"?? He said "YES"...that was good enough for me and my husband. I woke up pain free, and now am able to ride horses and am very athletic. I owe him more than these meager words I type...Thankyou Dr. Marciano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I lived with back pain for over 10 years, having seen many specialists including local Mayo Clinic. I had ever test under the sun ran on me and all came up with the same findings....there is nothing we can do for you. I tolerate pain well and was living these 10 years with a level 9 pain. One day I lost use of my left leg and was told to go to Scottsdale Osborn as Barrow Neurological was onsite. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Marciano. He quickly identified the problem and performed surgery. He changed my life! Highly recommend. Dr Marciano did all this with an MRI and his experience, not all these tests and machines Mayo required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

I left his office feeling confident that I was in good hands. Outstanding staff. Even though it was my first visit, I felt I had known the Dr. and his staff for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

I found the doctor to be very friendly, informative and gave me a lot of confidence in the fact he knew what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

Dr. Marciano is amazing. My back pain so was horrific I could hardle walk and sleeping more than a couple hours at a time was unthinkable. He is always on time and take as much time as necessary to explain everything to you. I woke up pain free and back playing golf within 120 days, no restrictions. If you have back pain DON'T go to an Orthopedic Doctor. Pick up the phone, grab an MRI and head for Dr. Marciano's office. Seriously. This man is talented and his bedside manner is wonderful. He was recommended to me by 5 out of 5 Physical Therapists I called and asked about someone to fix back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

couldn't have asked for a better doctor! i had a motorcycle accident and cracked my skull. he was very caring and explained everything he was going to do and why. did the same with my family, they remember it, not me. visited me regularly after to see how i was doing. visits at his office after were just as pleasant. very down to earth doctor! knows how to explain things to someone without medical knowledge. wish i could say that about my hand surgeon! hope this helps anyone looking for a great caring neurosurgeon. ps i had a brain aneurysm, which required removing part of my skull to fix. i thank God for Dr Marciano! couldn't have asked for better results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][541860].votes_count ]]