Rate Dr. Ilan Tur-Kaspa

Dr. Ilan Tur-Kaspa's Ratings

Dr. Tur Kaspa is simply Genius. Me and my wife visited him with our problems and today we are happy with the results. He did study our case completely and not only made us comfortable but also assured that we would go happy from his clinic. His attitude is very positive and makes you believe in yourself. His staff is also very kind and helpful. We Would definitely recommend Dr. Tur Kaspa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

In a nutshell, after multiple failed IVF and IUI cycles at another renowned clinic, I got pregnant on my very first IVF with Dr. Tur-Kaspa. And I am no easy case - my diagnosis is DOR with very poor chances of success. Having literally wasted more than two years and multiple IVF + IUI cycles at a renowned clinic in Naperville that had offered me a decent chance of success initially, I had lost all hopes of a successful IVF cycle. Then I found Dr. Tur-kaspa. I am happy to say that I have now graduated to my OB. I could go on and on - but to summarize: Dr. Tur-Kaspa figured out the correct combination of meds, monitored my cycle closely, literally held my hand through the cycle, and reassured me at every stage. He is super intelligent, highly competent, highly analytical, very skilled in his profession, and also very compassionate (not an easy quality to find). I am happy I found him just in time when I was about to give up. If he cannot get you pregnant, no one can!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2367276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

All the way from Israel was worth the treatment that Dr. Ilan Tur-Kaspa and his medical team were gave us. They Were very Caring and kindness to us all the way. Dr. Ilan Tur-Kaspa Thanks for your support, professionalism and Understanding, cooperation and your patience. I went through quite a few cycles Treatment in Israel and this is was outstanding Because of you Thanks for the start of a pleasant way to fulfilling our dream L & D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Ilhan Tur-Kaspa was a wonderful specialist for me in my journey to becoming pregnant. I started searching for IVF statistics for different clinics in Chicago on the CDC website and Dr. Tur Kaspa had some of the best success rates in Chicago. Dr Tur-Kaspa was very courteous with the way he spoke with my husband and I about the process. Whatever questions I had, he would answer them and he always had a professional demeanor. He also had a great rapport with my husband, making jokes and making him comfortable with the whole process as well. He retrieved 39 eggs and out of that two embryos survived to 5 days. The fresh embryo did not work out but the 2nd one, which was frozen, turned into a successful pregnancy! I am eternally grateful to Dr. Tur-Kaspa for all he has done for me and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a solution to infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years when we were referred to Dr. Tur-Kaspa. Ever since our first appointment with him, Dr. Tur-Kaspa was our strongest advocate! Dr. Tur-Kaspa has the best bedside manners, as well as incredible expertise around infertility. After one IVF cycle, we are happy to report that we are expecting a little girl in early 2014. Dr. Tur-Kaspa and his team were always there for us through the ups and downs of infertility. They never let us lose hope that we would become parents! I would recommend dr. Tur-Kaspa for anybody that wants to start a family and is struggling with infertility! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I went through 3 failed IVF cycles, and also we had very few embryos (1-2) ready for transfer. I was recommended to meet Dr. Tur-Kaspa. He went through all the medical documentation that I brought with me and suggested a different protocol. I went through 2 cycles but the first was without a transfer (intentionally). We had 14 (!!!) embryos and bottom line - I AM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT. I am aware of that sometimes Dr. Tur-Kaspa has a cynical and non graceful attitude, but all in all I feel that he's SUPER professional and the best doctor that ever treated me. He's a good listener and also he has an outstanding "out of the box" way of thinking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

DR TUR-KASPA IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.FROM THE FIRST TIME I STEPED INTO IHR ,I WAS NEVER ALONE.DR TUR-KASPA IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ANY TIME.GOD BLESS HIS GOOD WORK OF HIS HANDS.HE IS THE BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Tur Kaspa is amazing! I was really concerned about finding a good RE, because we have HMO and I had to pick someone from the list that was given to me, versus going by recommendations. I couldn't be any happier. We haven't started on the treatment as of yet, but I wanted to say a few words. His staff is wonderful, very polite, warm, follow up with a phone call. I had to get an hsg test done, and after reading horror stories online, I was very scared. The procedure was the easiest I have ever went through. They kept me warm with heated blankets, all the insturments were warm, and Dr. Tur-Kaspa was so gentle, I didn't feel a thing!!!! He does say " this is a pain free clinic":) I am very pleased with every aspect of this practice thus far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Tur-Kaspa is the best in his field. I went to him after 2 failed ivfs from a previous doctor. He took the time with me to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff is also courteous and kind and was always there to answer any questions or concerns. At my second appointment he found polyps in my uterine lining that were missed by the previous doctor. We then did ivf with icsi and assisted hatching and I am now in my 6th week of pregnancy. I'm over the moon and so grateful to Dr. Tur-Kaspa and his staff for helping me make my dreams come true. Pregnant at 40. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm so thankful to them and would reccomend him to anyone struggling with infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

We went to Dr. Tur-Kaspa, and now we are a family of 5. So happy that he walked us through everything. There were high points and low points during the rpocess, and he was there to help explain everything from one step to the next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542010].votes_count ]]