You may also like

Rate Dr. Trudi Fahey

Dr. Trudi Fahey's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Fahey and her staff was extremely negative. Her bedside manner is crude. She emotionally overinflates situations and jumps to conclusions. By doing this, she puts her patients in unnecessarily complicated situations. At my first office visit when I was pregneant, she asked what prenatal vitamin I used. I showed it to her since I had it with me and it did not have fish omegas. She made a dramatic face and said this was not good. When I asked why and what effect it could have she said in a sarcastic, drama voice, "it only effects your babies brain development". The staff was incredible - in a negative way. They were rude, ignored you and generally unhelpful. I tried to switch OBGYNs for my pregnancy. It was impossible. They all knew Dr. Fahey and wouldn't accept me as a new patient. It really was an an awful experience - especially in such a sensitive time as an expecting first time mom. Really could have used a calmer, more professional doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Horrible bedside manner and she failed to diagnose that I was at risk for preterm labor. Found out from a different OB that my preterm labor could have been prevented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Very friendly, good bed side manners, listens to questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I recently transferred from Dr. Fahey with my first pregnancy. I found her to be quite in-personable and she rushed me through my questions. For my first visit with her (I was seeing her assistant for 3 months prior) I waited for almost 3 hours and for the second visit I waited 2 hours.
On one occasion I called the office requesting some fairly urgent medical advise and nobody ever called me back, despite me calling back again and again; this would go hand in hand with the general office staff etiquette which is careless and rude. A very poor experience. Even when I explained my reasons for transferring none at the office seemed to care at all.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2628193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Warm and Caring. Made me feel at ease. Never felt rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I LOVE DR TRUDY FAHEY! PROFESSIONAL, TO THE POINT WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, CARING, GREAT BED SIDE MANNER! GOING TO BE WITH HER A LONG TIME!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

In response to the negative comments regarding Dr. Fehey... I am a 47 year old woman who has experienced some medical issues, therefore seeing many doctors, this woman is worth her weight in gold plus 100 lbs. Yes she runs late, but its because she sits and talks with you like your old friends she is frank and clear about her findings and what you may or may not need. Any of those of you out there that may find her bed sideanner abrupt, must have mommy issues and need to be coddled beyond what is not questionable... She is worth the wait and it took me a long time to find her in a sea of Dr that really just don't care... Any Dr that take 3 weeks to get an appt with... Well that should speak for itself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Fahey has been great for me. Unlike other doctors, you always meet with her, not an assistant. I started seeing her at 17, I am now 22 and about to get married. I plan to continue with her. Her staff always calls me back quickly and is very reassuring. It is a long wait to see her, but that was true of my other doctor as well. With any issue I have had she has been knowledgeable and up front. Although it can sometimes seen blunt, I believe that she truly has the best interests of her patients at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I recently switched from Dr. Fahey after finding out we had lost a baby by the Dr saying "dont worry....its just a miscarriage". She was completely insensitive and rude. I will never set foot in this office again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][542162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

The staff is incredibly rude. Also, they do not have an unltrasound machine on-site. They actually told me to go to the ER to have an ultrasound because in their words, there is "nothing they can do", even though I have been experiencing problematic symptoms. Haven't had a chance to meet the Dr. yet but based on those two issues, I don't think I will be visiting their office. Currently shopping for a new OBGYN for my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542164].votes_count ]]