Rate Dr. Trudi Fahey

Dr. Trudi Fahey's Ratings

Very friendly, good bed side manners, listens to questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I recently transferred from Dr. Fahey with my first pregnancy. I found her to be quite in-personable and she rushed me through my questions. For my first visit with her (I was seeing her assistant for 3 months prior) I waited for almost 3 hours and for the second visit I waited 2 hours.
On one occasion I called the office requesting some fairly urgent medical advise and nobody ever called me back, despite me calling back again and again; this would go hand in hand with the general office staff etiquette which is careless and rude. A very poor experience. Even when I explained my reasons for transferring none at the office seemed to care at all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Warm and Caring. Made me feel at ease. Never felt rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I LOVE DR TRUDY FAHEY! PROFESSIONAL, TO THE POINT WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, CARING, GREAT BED SIDE MANNER! GOING TO BE WITH HER A LONG TIME!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

In response to the negative comments regarding Dr. Fehey... I am a 47 year old woman who has experienced some medical issues, therefore seeing many doctors, this woman is worth her weight in gold plus 100 lbs. Yes she runs late, but its because she sits and talks with you like your old friends she is frank and clear about her findings and what you may or may not need. Any of those of you out there that may find her bed sideanner abrupt, must have mommy issues and need to be coddled beyond what is not questionable... She is worth the wait and it took me a long time to find her in a sea of Dr that really just don't care... Any Dr that take 3 weeks to get an appt with... Well that should speak for itself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Fahey has been great for me. Unlike other doctors, you always meet with her, not an assistant. I started seeing her at 17, I am now 22 and about to get married. I plan to continue with her. Her staff always calls me back quickly and is very reassuring. It is a long wait to see her, but that was true of my other doctor as well. With any issue I have had she has been knowledgeable and up front. Although it can sometimes seen blunt, I believe that she truly has the best interests of her patients at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I recently switched from Dr. Fahey after finding out we had lost a baby by the Dr saying "dont worry....its just a miscarriage". She was completely insensitive and rude. I will never set foot in this office again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][542162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

The staff is incredibly rude. Also, they do not have an unltrasound machine on-site. They actually told me to go to the ER to have an ultrasound because in their words, there is "nothing they can do", even though I have been experiencing problematic symptoms. Haven't had a chance to meet the Dr. yet but based on those two issues, I don't think I will be visiting their office. Currently shopping for a new OBGYN for my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Hi I have been with Dr. Fahey now for years and would never switch from her.She is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. While true her bedside manner can seem direct, she is HONEST! When it comes to your health you don't want sweet sugar coated answers you want the truth and that is exactly what she gives you. No nonsense, ballyhoo, or chatter. She gives the facts up front and lets you know exactly what you are dealing with. I would rather have the cut and dry truth than a doctor to hold my hand that can't get the job done. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone wanting patient care with compassion and honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have yet to see this provider however I have an appointment scheduled in about 2 weeks. I am almost 5 months pregnant and I have to change providers b/c of insurance coverage. When I called to make this appt, I was told that Dr. Fahey doesn't take patients as far along as me. After putting up a fight and being placed on hold, I was told I could be seen for a consult and to bring my records with me. I'm hoping that she will agree to take me b/c the thought of not having a doctor in my network b/c of this is stressful. I am a healthy young woman in my first pregnancy and all of my testing has been normal. How can this be legal to refuse to treat?? We will see how it goes...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][542161].votes_count ]]