Rate Dr. Michael J. Dans

Dr. Michael J. Dans's Ratings

My husband was concerned about a growth on his chest and he's been a longtime skin cancer patient. When he called his regular dermatologist they offered an appt in a month. Our internist recommended Dr. Dans and he saw my husband the next day and two weeks later did the needed surgery. I'm afraid that sometimes staffs make incorrect decisions more often than the doctor; in another case when my husband was admitted for five days of hospital care from an ER, the staff for that internist he had at the time (before he was eligible for Medicare) told me when I informed them that he was hospitalized, that the hospital would inform them of his stay and my call was unnecessary. That doctor called four days after his admittance, saying no one had told him. My husband left his care after that incident and is now going to my internist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

I was the first person in after the lunch hour and yet it still took an hour before I saw the doctor. The delay was aggravated by the fact that the staff let someone else go first who had a later appointment but who was complaining. Dr. Dans was professional and efficient, but the 5 minute visit was not worth the wait. I will be finding another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542312].votes_count ]]