Rate Dr. David Ghozland

Dr. David Ghozland's Ratings

Doctor was professional and nice but staff was terrible. Never would return phone calls and treated me poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. David Ghozland and his staff were very supportive and helpful. Dr. made me comfortable and at ease before my surgery. I would highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Highly recommended! Professional. Very helpful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr Ghozland delivered my second child. He is very personable and kind. I found him to be the best doctor I have seen...in any medical field. He was wonderful in the delivery room and allowed my husband to participate in the delivery. I would recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

Dr. Ghozland is caring, informative and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen and thoroughly answer all your questions. He has discovered in only two visits a tumor that my former and most trusted doctor (someone I went to for over 18 years) never found. I highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

Dr. Ghozland was very nice, office staff caring. Hospital was amazing. I had an uneventful 1st pregnancy with the help of Dr. Ghozland. Would definately use and recommend his clinic again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

doesn't spend time, doesn't listen, interested in insurance pay outs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542702].votes_count ]]