Rate Dr. Henry E. Aryan

Dr. Henry E. Aryan's Ratings

I was very scared that I would need surgery. Fortunately I do not. However if I do I know exactly where to go. Doc Aryan and Sierra Pacific are first class.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

This doctor was highly recommended by many people in Visalia. I have to say he did not disappoint. Very knowledgeable and current with treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Aryan is amazing. He is my hero. His expert surgery has taken me out of unbelievable pain. I can’t thank him enough for giving me life again. We are so lucky to have such a skilled and brilliant surgeon in Fresno. He also has a great team working with him. Thank you, Jeanne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I started experiencing mild back pain in my mid-teens and this condition became progressively worse over the years. As a result, I’ve been treated by Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and received spinal injections from the onset of my back related problems.
Recently, in 2013, I began experiencing extreme lumbar pain and numbness in my lower back, feet & legs and was forced to use a “walker” and getting ready to transition into a “wheelchair”. We were concerned that the progressive nature of the numbness may become a permanent condition as well as having permanent nerve damage which controls urinary and bowel functions. Therefore; on October 1, 2013 Dr. Henry E. Aryan performed major lumbar surgery on me.
This complex surgical procedure has provided me with the level of pain and numbness relief that I was hoping for. I’m approximately 12 months out from my surgery and the pain level in my lower back is now slight and continues to decrease as time goes by. Also, both the sensitivity in my feet & legs has been restored as well as my lower body strength.
I feel extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Aryan and his professional staff to address my back problem issues. Dr. Aryan has provided me with the desired outcome that I had been praying for and I’ll be forever grateful to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I had a fusion on my L5 on 7/9/2014. Dr Aryan, Johnathan and Nick have been great every step of the way. Not only can I walk pain free now, I feel great. The entire office staff down to Dr Aryan and his NP's are the BEST! Very compassionate, go above and beyond for their patients. I've been pleased with my whole experience and highly recommend this office.
-Keri

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Thank you Tosha and Rosemary. I am doing well after neck surgery and glad I had it done. Thank you Dr. Aryan and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I've had 3 prior back surgeries in Los Angeles. Many friends recommended that I see this doctor for a second opinion. He was very nice and explained my condition to me. He said that more surgery would not likely help, which was very discouraging, but I do appreciat his honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

My experience with dr. Aryan has been a nightmare !!!! If I were you I would run screaming !! You cannot get in to see him and his assistants do not seem to know what they are doing ! If your goal is to get well, you are better off seeing dr. Seuss ! This review is written out of anger but my life is more than just money in his pocket !!! Post op care does not exist and his staff is uncaring ! Do not let them fool you !!!! My advice is find a team that is caring and competent !! Do not let your health be made any worse !!! I personally have lost everything due to nobodies fault but my own ! I made the mistake of believing that even doctors or any medical staff had morals and was honest about their abilities.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

On behalf of myself and my family, we would like to thank Dr. Aryan and
staff for all that was done at Fresno Surgical Hospital on July 8, 2013.
The experience was nothing but professional from the moment I arrived till
the moment I was discharged. I was treated with kindness and understanding
and also the remarkable recovery after surgery. I felt very little pain and
was able to function normally almost immediately. Dr Aryan, you are truly
blessed and would consider the Spinal Fusion you performed on me a true
miracle. Thank you so much, and may God bless you and your entire staff.
Rita Mendoza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

John Horter I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE AT SIERRA PACIFIC FOR THE CARE FOR MY NECK AND ARM PAIN IN WHICH I HAVE HAD FOR MANY YEARS. DR ARYAN AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST. THANKS AGAIN, JOHN HORTER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2367396].votes_count ]]