Rate Dr. Kevin Rioux

Dr. Kevin Rioux's Ratings

Very condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Rioux has always been so helpful to me, I've been seeing him since January 2013. His office fit me in extremely quickly after a scary visit to the ER. Dr. Rioux himself was extremely thorough in his consultation, ensuring that I knew a) what I was in for, b) his theories for diagnosis, and c) what the next step would be. He speaks in a very kind, sympathetic manner which is helpful when you're feeling anxious about your health. In general, he just seems like a very caring doctor who is passionate about his patients' wellness. The ONLY concern I would have is that once he was running about an hour behind, but as I understand it he had to fit in an emergency procedure that day, so that's not a big deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Know him on a personal and professional level. Very dismissive and uninterested in people and their worries. Would definitely see another random GI specialist over him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Dr. Rioux is a fantastic specialist, he actually HAS a bedside manner that is so gentle and respectful, yet he's serious about helping. He's young so I wasn't expecting what I got, which was wisdom and honesty and knowledge. Yeah Kevin!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I saw dr Rioux while I was in the hospital for crohns disease. I saw him for 3 days straight under the guide of my regular GI, dr Kaplan. He was alot more accomodating than my regular dr, but not quite as knowledgeable. He took my concerns seriously, and didn't make me feel like a whiner or crazy. I would recommend him to anyone who has had problems with other drs pushing their concerns aside or treating them disrespectfully. You won't get that with dr. Rioux.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Everyone else seems to like him however i have severe gi problem in my colon, stomach and whole gi tract and i was having intestinal bleeding and he wouldnt see me even though i was already referred to him and seen him for a constult. So his nurse said to see my family doc and get another referral; so i did and i asked him for a colonoscopy and endoscopy to find out where the bleeding is and he said i was demanding. I got another gastro to do the procedure but he diagnosed me with SIBO and malabsorption as well as delayed gastric emptying and when i try to see him he gives me the run around tells me to get another referral. He may be nice to most but he has been horrible with me. Im guessing cause i have so many issues hed rather not take me as a patient cause i take alot of his time is the impression i got.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Saw Dr. Rioux in the ER as a consult and am currently trying to get a referral to see him as my gastro-guy. He so impressed me in the short time we had together, I had to follow through to find him again as I really want him to be my specialist. Really nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I love Dr. Rioux! He is an amazing Doctor! I drive 3 hours to see him and he is usually prepared for all my questions! I have Crohn's Disease and he takes really good care of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Top notch guy. I have known Dr. Rioux for years, and I have to say he is probably the kindest and most caring person you'll meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261681].votes_count ]]