You may also like

Rate Dr. Russell Cohen

Dr. Russell Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen replaced my left hip when I was in my early 40s. Unbelievable pain from the start. After spending 6 months doing physical therapy, I was still walking with a cane. When I visited Dr. Cohen, he told me "these things take time." I knew something was terribly wrong. I spent 2 years of my life meeting with leading orthopedic surgeons nationwide as they didn't want to clean up Dr. Cohen's mess. I finally found a leading orthopedic surgeon to revise the hip. Turns out the part shifted and Dr. Cohen never attached the hip muscles. He should lose his license and face serious jail time. Horrible doctor. Terrible person. You have been warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My visit, Dr .Cohen seemed rushed ,arrogant and essentially no bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Did my research, Dr Cohen good as advertised. Right hip replacement yesterday, was up on a walker same day, to home tiday

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Wonderful Highly Skilled Doctor! My surgery was a surprisingly good experience. I feel fortunate to have been cared for by Dr. Cohen and the staff of Tucson Orthopedic Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Russell Cohen, Staff, & Tucson Orthopaedic Institute were very professional and compassionate. I can't say enough good about this doctor and the facility. It was an exceptionally good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I have had a knee replacement and a hip replacement from Dr. Cohen and have refered several of my friends to him. I was back to work with my hip replacement before 3 weeks and my knee replacement went as smoothly. Everyone of my friends who have seen him and had replacements are as pleased as I am. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr. Cohen's attitude was condescending. He resented that I had consulted other physicians first. He clearly had not even glanced at my record. I have never left a negative review of a physician before, but he manage to hurt me pretty badly considering he spent 5 minutes with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr. Cohen did a fantastic job with my hip surgery. I'd never had any surgery before, and was apprehensive. But I was back on my feet unassisted in 5 days. He's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

This Dr. Was awful. He has no bedside manner at all. He doesn't care about his patient's well being. He botched my mother's hip surgery, then was defensive at our questions, when we were so concerned why she wasn't ok. I was mortified at his demeanor, I really wish I would of been more proactive in helping her choose an orthopedic surgeon before deciding on Dr. Cohen .don't use this doctor look else where, choose a doctor that really cares about his patients, this one doesn't. My mother will never be the same, I blame him. He hasn't called once to check on her since. He's one of those doctors that think he is godlike in his skill, unfortunately we ruined his image of himself even if he fails to recognize it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

I live in Paradise Valley but traveled to Tucson to have my hip done. It is the best run office I have ever been to and everything is clockwork without feeling rushed. The doctor is very skilled and left me with a small scar and no pain. I have recommended him to others and everyone feels like I do that he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1261840].votes_count ]]