Dr. Mohamed Foda

Dr. Mohamed Foda

Rate Dr. Mohamed Foda

Dr. Mohamed Foda's Ratings

I saw Dr. Foda a few times and found him to be very rude and arrogant on each occasion. He would not listen to what I had to say and didn't have time to explain the details of my condition. I've switched doctors because his behavior is intolerable.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

Terrible doctor, I saw him regarding back pain and kidney problems that it have been dejng with for several months. He did not show up the first day that he was supposed to see me, then on the second day he came to my room stating that my whole file seems as though I'm seeking medical drugs and that there is nothing wrong with me. He did not let me explain myself, he did not answer any questions I had, and he jumped to conclusion without even trying to figure out what my problems were. He accused me of lying about blood in my urine and told me that "if there was no witness of the blood leaving my body, that it never happened." He the n proceeded to tell me that he will not allow me to be on any type of narcotics because I don't have a family doctor to prove that I am not a junkie. He then tried to shake my hand and leave the room. I was somewhat aware of his reputation, but I did not expect him to treat me like a piece of garbage.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Great doctor, very personalbe and very thorough. Wish we had more like Dr. Foda.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Foda was very direct in is assessment of my Bladder Tumor. His staff is efficient and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for my scheduled appointments. He doesn't beat around the bush, and gets things done while keeping you informed of procedures. I love the warm blankets while waiting on the examining tables- thanks to his staff ! Thank you Dr. Foda V.Huber

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Did a good job, beginning with LISTENING WELL! Good man, good dr.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Prescribed Flomax when I am allergic to sulpha drugs. When I told him about the manufacture's warning that if you are allergic to sulpha drugs you should not take Flomax. He then prescribed Rapaflo and this manufacture says not to take this drug if you have blood pressure issues. I'm taking Ramipril to keep my BP down. Manufacture also says to only take this drug with a meal. Guess what He prescribed t to be taken at bedtime. I took one pill and had a pain across my abdomen 2" below the ribs. I took the second pill at supper the next night and the pain across my abdomen and did not sleep that night. Stopped taking the rapsflo. two days later still pain. Bent over to set something on the floor. When I stud up my heart started to race and almost passed out. My BP was 117/67 and pulse was 114.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Professional, personable, thorough,honestly concerned. Excellent manner.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Foda performed a vasectomy almost two years ago. He stated to me that he has never had anyone come back with any problems, and that all his vasectomies in the past have never failed. My vasetecomy did NOT work! He told me he would refer me to a specialist, and here it is a year later after he was supposed to refer me, and I have NOT been referred to a specialist and he has NOT bothered to call me either. My appointments were messed around with, I did post a comment about that in 2009. I have NOTHING good to say about Dr. Foda and his office!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Great Urologist! Gentle, informative,gave options, appropriately conservative,good personality skills,treated staff well and was skilled.He, of course, will continue to be my Urologist.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr Foda in 2000, and we have come a long way together. I was a 27 year old who was diagnosed with my 2nd bout of bladder cancer. Dr Foda was professional and answered all of my questions in a kind and generous manner. Dr Foda removed the aggressive tumour and I then underwent BCG treatments, unfortunatley the tumour returned 6 months later. Dr Foda was compassionate and understood why I was so emotional. We again underwent surgery where I observed the entire procedure with the help of a Spinal. Dr Foda explained every step that he under took and we talked about what we were going to do next. After some aggressive BCG treatments and too many tests and scopes to count, I have now been cancer free for 8 years. I went from seeing Dr Foda on an almost monthly basis to a yearly basis. I have ZERO complaints and have first hand knowledge just how GREAT of a Doctor he is. He is compassionate, professional, understanding and dedicated. Tracy W - Now a proud mom of 2 boys.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag