Rate Dr. William Orrom

Dr. William Orrom's Ratings

Wonderful surgeon. Very knowledgable and highly regarded. I was referred to him by the ER for a rather unpleasant condotion. I was cautioned that he doesn't have the best bedside matter, but I found that not to be true. Dr. Orrom took the time to explain the plan A and plan B of my surgeries, and readily calmed my anxiety. I also found he had quite a quirky sense of humour. He is also very accessible for any pre and post op questions. I really cannot say enough great things about Dr. Orrom.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Great surgeon, very professional and sets priorities. Thank you so much for all Dr. Orrom and his staff did. It is highly appreciated.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orrom performed my laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) one week ago today, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I've had minimal post-op pain, and the incisions are already healing nicely. The doc himself was fantastic to deal with, as were his staff. I found Dr. Orrom to be kind, personable, and professional. He really put me at ease about my surgery. His assistant Michelle was also very helpful in answering any questions I had. If you need surgery, you are in excellent hands with Dr. Orrom!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

very helpful with all questions and gets patients in on the urgency shown by their referals.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

I've seen Dr. Orrom three times and during each visit he was kind, compassionate and thorough. I had minor surgery yesterday and feel great. The team in his office and at Victoria General Hospital are also fantastic. I think Dr. Orrom is a 'Saint' to do the work he does.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

EXCELLENT SURGEON that went above and beyond his call of duty. He will always be in my good books.. thank you Dr.Orrom

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

He is quiet, thorough and sensitive. I complained about one aspect of our care (giving difficult information in inopportune time) and he called me back immediately, expressed his concern and apologized. I would not hesitate to recommend him, both for his skill and knowledge, and beside manner.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

I had a pilonidal sinus excision done by Dr. Orrom. The procedure went well, he used the most current and proven methods for a successful surgery. He is not a social butterfly, nor should he be. So far everything has healed perfectly, and I have absolutely no complaints.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

Amazing d-r. It took 3 emergency drains and 3 unsuccessful surgeries by a general surgeon to appreciate what a true professional can do.I am very surprised by some remarks here. I am sorry you had some poor experience. But hey, he is a human! Not God!He is the best in his profession on the Island, that is for sure!Thank you, D-r Orrom! Will be grateful to you for the rest of my life!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr Orrom several times and found him to be very friendly and a top notch surgeon. He removed approx 2 feet of bowl due to diverticulitis laprascopically.One incision site became infected and he removed the stitches himself and would not let his nurse do it. He was very concerned and I had weekly visits until infection cleared up and several weeks following. He just performed another colonoscopy and I did not have to wait very long to see him or for the procedure.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2009 | flag