Rate Dr. Michael C. Edwards

Dr. Michael C. Edwards's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone!! He is amazing, kind absolutely fantastic! His staff are great as well. I had the best experience I think anyone could have. I was comfortable the whole time! He did a wonderful job and I'm glad I chose to go out of state to have him do it!!! My results are fantastic!!!💖💖💖

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Edwards is AMAZING! I went into surgery terrified. I was crying because I was worried about several things. First, I was worried about going too big for my body frame. Second, being put to sleep and also pain level . Dr. Edwards showed me so much compassion, whipping my tears. Letting me know that everything would be fine. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation! I am 100 percent satisfied. It is very rare to find a Dr. that has compassion and have the gift to be such a great surgeon on top of that. His Assistant, Stephanie is also great. She was very helpful and professional every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I would like to take a minute to thank Dr. Edwards and his amazing staff. I had gone to Dr. Edwards after hearing from a friend about the fantastic work he had done. I had 15 year old implants and one had ruptured and both had extreme calsifacration. I was a scared about what the options may be. I called his office and spoke to Kelly, she was a great first contact. She put my mind at ease, explained the initial process completely and sent the necessary paperwork to me via email, very easy.
After my first office visit I knew I had made the right decision. Meeting with Dr. Edwards put my mind at ease. He was kind, gentle and direct with answers to all my questions. The final pre-surgery details were made so easy by Jacqueline Walsh, she was caring and informative.
My surgery experience was just as amazing, it was relaxing and stress free. The post-operation follow up was just as Dr Edwards had explained, there were no surprises or complications.
My results are amazing, I was completely satisfied with how full and natural I look. I absolutely recommend Dr. Edwards and his staff.

Vanessa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I have thought about having breast augmentation for a very long time. I went to see several doctors and I knew that when Dr. Edwards walked into to the exam room I was in the right place. Actually when I walked into the office everyone and I mean from the front desk to the nurses to the Doctor made me feel so comfortable. I asked many questions and got answers for all of them and I didn't feel rushed. Now for my surgery... WHOO-HOO!!! I couldn't be happier if THEY had paid ME! Well maybe... Seriously, I turned out better than I ever hoped I could. My breasts are BEAUTIFUL. Better, way better, than I expected! YAYYY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Hands down, this has been the most exceptional surgical experience I have ever had or could hope to have! From the first consultation to each postoperative follow-up I was treated with such warmth and professionalism! After much research and several other Dr. Consultations there was no question in my mind or my husband's that Dr. Edwards was the most informative, qualified, personable and professional choice for my breast revision. He's not only an extraordinary surgeon but a gifted artist. Having had two prior augmentations I definitely have experience to compare this to! Truly a stellar Surgeon! I couldn't be more pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I live in Las Vegas where we have many wonderful and talented doctors, but none come close to Dr. Edwards!! When I met with him and his staff and then found that his wife also works at the practice I knew I was in the right place! They felt like a family unit and they all love what they do! I was super nervous when arriving for surgery, but when he came in and spoke with my husband and I... I was immediately calmed and felt at ease! The breast augmentation went amazingly and it's now been 15 months since my surgery and I couldn't be more happy! I've referred many friends there and they always come back to me thrilled with there results!! I highly recommend Dr. Edwards!! <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Michael Edwards is the best plastic surgeon ever!!!! He is very gentle, warm, kind and his skills are AMAZING. He is such a well rounded plastic surgeon because he care for all his patients with Heart and passion to his work. There's not enough words to describe how wonderful he is. He is a womderful person and an expert at what he does. I had a breast revision done by him, he is a miracle worker. I interviewed many doctors and decided to get my procedure with him. After the wonderful care that he gave me. My husband and I agreed that he is the BEST there is, second to None!!!! I will not let any plastic surgeon work on me but him. Trust me, no amount of money can buy you the treatment that him and his office staff can provide for you. Because he love what he does and everything does he do with heart, and his skills are awesome. Thank you Dr. Michael Edwards from the bottom heart for being such a caring and amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

After multuple consults w various Doctors, I hired Dr. Edwards for my breast reduction. He gave me all of the information that I should be aware of & always kept my health as his priority. He has an incredible bed side manner & is very honest & by breast look perfect. I hoghly recommend Dr. Edwards as he is a breast artist. TY TY TY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

After my first breast augmentation I immediately developed symmastia. --The most rare complication, also the most difficult to repair. Encouraging right? I had two revisions with my original plastic surgeon and both failed. After the second, not only did I have symmastia, but I had also bottomed out and I had several hard knots under my skin that you could even see! I am an out of state patient and Dr.E always took the time to answer my questions via email. After discussing his plan for my procedure he promised that he would operate until he had acheived the very best result that he could for me. My breasts look great, the repair feels sturdier, you cannot see or feel any of my internal sutures (even though he uses 4 rows for support!! --he can suture, that's a fact!) He is very helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled and it's obvious that he loves what he does. His entire office staff is also wonderful, I couldn't be happier with my experience with his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr.Edwards takes the time to REALLY help you understand any questions or concerns about your procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262194].votes_count ]]