Rate Dr. Michael C. Edwards

Dr. Michael C. Edwards's Ratings

Hands down, this has been the most exceptional surgical experience I have ever had or could hope to have! From the first consultation to each postoperative follow-up I was treated with such warmth and professionalism! After much research and several other Dr. Consultations there was no question in my mind or my husband's that Dr. Edwards was the most informative, qualified, personable and professional choice for my breast revision. He's not only an extraordinary surgeon but a gifted artist. Having had two prior augmentations I definitely have experience to compare this to! Truly a stellar Surgeon! I couldn't be more pleased with my results!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

I live in Las Vegas where we have many wonderful and talented doctors, but none come close to Dr. Edwards!! When I met with him and his staff and then found that his wife also works at the practice I knew I was in the right place! They felt like a family unit and they all love what they do! I was super nervous when arriving for surgery, but when he came in and spoke with my husband and I... I was immediately calmed and felt at ease! The breast augmentation went amazingly and it's now been 15 months since my surgery and I couldn't be more happy! I've referred many friends there and they always come back to me thrilled with there results!! I highly recommend Dr. Edwards!! <3

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Michael Edwards is the best plastic surgeon ever!!!! He is very gentle, warm, kind and his skills are AMAZING. He is such a well rounded plastic surgeon because he care for all his patients with Heart and passion to his work. There's not enough words to describe how wonderful he is. He is a womderful person and an expert at what he does. I had a breast revision done by him, he is a miracle worker. I interviewed many doctors and decided to get my procedure with him. After the wonderful care that he gave me. My husband and I agreed that he is the BEST there is, second to None!!!! I will not let any plastic surgeon work on me but him. Trust me, no amount of money can buy you the treatment that him and his office staff can provide for you. Because he love what he does and everything does he do with heart, and his skills are awesome. Thank you Dr. Michael Edwards from the bottom heart for being such a caring and amazing doctor.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

After multuple consults w various Doctors, I hired Dr. Edwards for my breast reduction. He gave me all of the information that I should be aware of & always kept my health as his priority. He has an incredible bed side manner & is very honest & by breast look perfect. I hoghly recommend Dr. Edwards as he is a breast artist. TY TY TY

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

After my first breast augmentation I immediately developed symmastia. --The most rare complication, also the most difficult to repair. Encouraging right? I had two revisions with my original plastic surgeon and both failed. After the second, not only did I have symmastia, but I had also bottomed out and I had several hard knots under my skin that you could even see! I am an out of state patient and Dr.E always took the time to answer my questions via email. After discussing his plan for my procedure he promised that he would operate until he had acheived the very best result that he could for me. My breasts look great, the repair feels sturdier, you cannot see or feel any of my internal sutures (even though he uses 4 rows for support!! --he can suture, that's a fact!) He is very helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled and it's obvious that he loves what he does. His entire office staff is also wonderful, I couldn't be happier with my experience with his office!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr.Edwards takes the time to REALLY help you understand any questions or concerns about your procedures.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2011 | flag

He is an AMAZING surgeon. Very nice, warm, caring, and helpful. His staff is beyond great too. Everyone is personable. Everybody thinks I have perfect breasts! I love the job he did on me I couldn't be happier!

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

They are a great group of people to see for plastic surgery. I never had to wait more than five minutes and felt like they cared about my situation.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Aloha, I am from Honolulu Hawaii I saw many doctors in Hawaii, they did not make me feel comfortable, I did lots of research, and kept coming back to dr. Edwards. I flew out to meet him and have my breast done, it was the best choice! Everyone in his office is super helpful, and doctor Edwards only wants the Best for his patients! I would highly recommended him! If I ever have another surgery it's worth the flight! I thank dr. Edwards for making me feel beautiful! ???????????????

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

The staff is outstanding and Dr. Edwards answered all my questions and eased my concerns. I would recommend him highly. He helped me make the right decision for ME.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2010 | flag