Rate Dr. Stephen L. Comite

Dr. Stephen L. Comite's Ratings

Horrible.

Very disappointed by this doctor. Definitely cannot recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Comite and his staff are absolutely amazing! I was recommended to him from family and when I first went to see Dr. Comite my skin was in bad shape-I had very active acne, worse than I ever experienced before in my life. After having graduated from college I didn’t expect this skin change and I didn’t know how to improve it or if it would even improve. Dr. Comite however, was extremely knowledgeable, optimistic, and truly cared about helping me get my clear skin back. My visits were always friendly and comfortable which was important to me during a time when I was feeling less than myself. After only a few sessions, Dr. Comite and his team found the correct treatment to clear up my skin. Within a month my skin showed improvement and in only two months my skin drastically improved. After being a patient of Dr. Comite’s for over four years I couldn’t be happier! My skin has continued to be clear and I know if I have any questions or concerns an answer is just a phone call to the office. I’m so thankful to have found such a dedicated doctor in the field of dermatology. Dr. Comite and his staff helped me get, and keep, the skin I knew I could have. I highly recommend him to anyone with any dermatology needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Comite is excellent. He is extremely thorough, careful and caring. He makes sure you are informed of all the available options for treatment, makes a recommendation and explains why he is making that recommendations and always follows up the next day to make sure you are OK and that there are no issues. He is not only adept at cosmetic procedures, but also excellent at medical dermatology, having caught an early stage skin cancer on my nose, and pre-cancerous moles on my back. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Comite is not only a brilliant dermatologist, but he is one of the most caring and considerate physicians I have ever met. I have gone to Dr. Comite for more than 15 years and have recommended many friends and family members. In my opinion, he is the best dermatologist in NYC. Dr. Comite is always up to date on his patients’ medical conditions and on the latest, cutting edge medical and cosmetic technology and treatments. His office and staff are all well trained, prompt and friendly. I have never had to wait for more than five minutes for any given appointment. Dr. Comite takes a personal interest in every patient and takes the time to explain any issues or risk factors and treatment alternatives. He and his staff take extensive, contemporaneous notes so they remember the exact history of each patient. Dr. Comite is up to date on all information. His knowledge of dermatology is unsurpassed. I highly recommend Dr. Comite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I came in not knowing much about Dr. Comite, but he and his staff exceeded my expectations. I now recommend him to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Comite. He addressed all of my concerns. He removed a mole and there was very little discomfort!! Next, I plan to go back and see him to treat my wrinkles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

After going to a few dermatologists in the New York City area who did not satisfy my needs my research paid off in providing me with the privilege of finding Dr. Comite. Aside from having a lovely staff, ease of making appointments, a clean and conveniently located office, Dr. Comite is extremely personable, professional and knowledgeable. He addresses all needs, listens and hears between the lines. He provides alternatives and suggests all options in your individual personal dermatology needs and health. I went to Dr. Comite for a skin cancer screening and for the cosmetic treatment of Botox. Both procedures were efficient. I was thrilled with the results of my Botox treatment. I was able to return to work immediately, my skin looks 100% natural. I am definitely going to go back to Dr. Comite for future Botox treatments and all cosmetic skin care that I may consider in the future. Once again, after finding Dr. Comite do not continue searching for another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

He is an outstanding and experienced dermatologist. Didn’t hurt at all. Go see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Great caring dermatologist, easy to make appointment. Excellent results with botox.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2112108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I have been a patient in this practice for 10 years. Dr. Comite is knowledgeable, helpful and extremely patient. He takes considerable time with each patient, and answers all your questions. I have been very pleased with the results of both my medical and cosmetic treatments. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112107].votes_count ]]