Dr. Amel Sadek

Rate Dr. Amel Sadek

Dr. Amel Sadek's Ratings

i will admit that the clinic is busy, but perhaps it is an issue with the new staff who seem to have a lot on their hands. nonetheless, dr sadek is very polite and has a great bedside manner. my entire family sees her and she has taken good care of us all, especially with my history of medical issues. i do like how she isnt quick to prescribe and leave, but asks me questions to find out more. very thorough, highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

After suffering from a chronic bladder infection, this Dr was the only one to adequately prescribe the appropriate antibiotics and continue with follow-up care. She suggested I see the urologist to see if something else was the matter, turned out it was just a bladder infection. I have now been completely healthy and always have positive experiences when I return for physicals and other examinations. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Worst Doctor ever. Consistently offered medications that have adverse reactions for me. When asked why my calves and ankles are so large, she told me she's from Egypt and men in Egypt love women with large calves and ankles and that she has them as well. Wow...that's helpful! I broke away from her and found another Doctor. Months later, I discovered she had not released me from her care making it look like I had 2 Doctors. NEVER go to her.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, I have been her patient for six years now, very nice and efficient, she has helped me and my family with all of our problems thus far, she does not hesitate to refer is she needs to, she is kind and compassionate, and truly cares for her patients. She is always to the point and will never waste any of your time. I strongly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

This is my family doctor. The wait times are absolutely disgusting. My last physical, I waited an hour to be seen. They took a sample of my urine, and I had to wait another 45 mins in my thin paper gown before she finally sauntered into the office. After all was said and done, she said that my urine showed traces of blood and sent me for more blood work.. She never bothered to call and tell me I had a bladder infection...that was fun. Ive also had trouble with my knees FOR YEARS Ive seen her about the issue about a dozen times. When I did another follow up yesterday she accused me of being a liar asked me if I abuse street drugs, and accused me of using her to get a pain killer script and I pretty much had to BEG to be sent for an MRI. Just because I'm young does not mean I make up false pain to get drugs. I'm in the process of reporting her conduct and switching doctors.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Very surprised at some of the comments made here. I constantly visit Dr Sadek and leave very happy. She recommends me to specialists when she is not sure, and takes her time with me.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Took a positive pregnancy test @ the office, returned 4 weeks later quite ill. She wrote me a script, when I asked if I could take it while pregnant she replied you're pregnant? Very nice person, Horrible dr!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I find it very unsatisfactory that I have to wait 40 - 90 minutes, just to have a prescription renewed.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2010 | flag

i have been her patient for 3 years always deal with me in professional and friendly manor as well. always care about my health and ask screening questions, always remind me with my physical exam due time , thank you very much Dr. sadek

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I HAVE TO ADMIT. i added bad comment on this web site because i felt dr. sadek didn't help me but last month i went to her for sorious issue she asked thorough questions, sent me for investigations , i saw the specialist in one week for surgery, and i am fine now, thank you very much Doctor Sadek

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag