Dr. Martin E. Simons

Rate Dr. Martin E. Simons

Dr. Martin E. Simons's Ratings

Appointment was great, Doctor seemed very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and accomodating for me, coming from 2 hrs out of town.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Simons and his staffs are friendly and knowledgeable. I had an embolization procedure with him last year and my result is great. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an experienced radiologist.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Simons as he is professional and quite funny. I have a large Vascular Malformation that required deep vein Sclerotherapy. He didn't use a local anethestetic on me as it isn't exactly needed. I was sedated and was given Fentanyl to manage the pain. Yes it did hurt, but Dr. Simons kept me calm during the procedure and talked to me through out it. Yes I am still in pain and always will be but at least the tumor is smaller now and will not continue to affect the growth of my leg. Also his staff is pretty funny as well.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Simon performed Deep Vein Sclerotherapy on me in 2005 and literally ruined my life. After this treatment I'm a chronic pain patient... I went to him with a small problem and came out with chronic pain... He was unprofessional, did not administer the procedure properly and wrote wrong report. Run away from this ****... he has no sympathy and very rude... He operated on my without giving me local anesthesia and got angry during the procedure that I was moving my knee too much... He forgot to put tornique on my knee before performing deep vein sclerotherapy... but in his report he wrote that he put tornique and gave me local anesthesia... Never told me what to do after the procedure other than just live your life normally... normal for me was to sit 10 hour a day... Now I lost my lost my job, have pain all the time, cannot sit... and on top of all that when I went back to complain... he said that I was making it up... Please, please do your due diligence before to see his MF..

Submitted Dec. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Simons is calm, professional and is great at explaining and making you feel comfortable, i HIGHLY recommend him . He sure knows his stuff. he event took the time to consult with other specialist before the surgery..

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Simons is very positive and jovial - he makes you feel comfortable when talking about serious things. He had good recommendations and was knowledgeable and thorough - we would highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr.Simons Was the best Dr. that i have ever worked with, he was helpful, knowledgeable and most of all very friendly and easy to deal with. I wasnt afraid to talk to him about my problems and i think if U have Dr. Simons you are in the best hands

Submitted May 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Simons treated my extremity AVM. He is a very caring,knowledgeable doctor. He went out of his way to answer all of my questions and concerns. He has taken the time to phone me at home and email me concerning tests and medical issues. You're in the best care possible with Dr. Simons. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with an AVM.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor - very knowledgeable and caring. Will come on the phone and explain any questions (pertaining to the related problem).

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag