Rate Dr. Giles Leo

Dr. Giles Leo's Ratings

Dr Leo is excited about dentistry and shows it in his practice. He is kind and will explain anything you need with such enthusiasm. Nothing is completed without consent. He will listen to your concerns and allow feed back. He will not over charge or charge for unnecessry work. I have also never met a more capable staff. My Hygeniest, Tracy is amazing. I go across the city to see them and will be his patient as long as he is around. My entire family see him and I recomend him to anyone who will listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I was in the market for a new dentist for my daughter (5 yrs old) as her previous dentist, in my opinion was only in it for the money as they recommended my daughter have 4 cavities filled, (under anaesthesia no less), at a cost of $1500.00. I asked to see the cavities on the x-rays as they weren't visible when looking in her mouth and was told that only a "trained eye" could see the cavities, even on x-ray! (WHAT???). Needless to say, i sought a 2nd opinion and thankfully I found Dr. Leo. He requested her x-rays from her previous dentist, and because what they sent him were very blurry, he physically went down to their office to look at the originals! (who does that??). Turns out, my daughter didn't have any cavities at all and they were only trying to get money out of me! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Leo and his staff and recommmend him to anyone and everyone I know! Very good doctor and a great example of what a dentist should be! Thank you Dr. Leo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Went to the clinic based on these reviews, and I can assure you they are very accurate. Very friendly and helpful staff, and doctor is great. He'll take the time to talk and explain to you any concerns, and just a very nice/pleasant person in general. Nice to see some doctors who are still like this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Leo for over 25 years! We can only wish that all doctors are like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Giles has been my dentist for over 20 years and he is the best Dentist I have every visited. He is always gentle, knowledgable, caring and empathic to his patients distress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Leo for many years now, and we are very pleased with the service we receive. I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a Dentist to give Dr. Leo a shot, they won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

I've been with Dr Leo for twenty years and he's a very down to earth honest dentist. He does not push you to get work done. He gives you alternatives and the whole office is always friendly. I very happy I found him. So are my teeth. My autistic son now goes there and he loves it. He's happy to go to the dentist. It's makes my life much easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

His front staff is very nice. The office runs on time, but the dentist never has time to answer my questions before a procedure. Was very pushy with me and made me uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr.Leo is the kindest dentist. This is his dream job and he is very passionate. Loves to answer questions. I travel across the city to see him. He Rocks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

For the first time ever I can say I absolutely LOVE this DR!! He is so kind, warm and compassionate and really knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1262941].votes_count ]]