Rate Dr. Susan Cockle

Dr. Susan Cockle's Ratings

Susan is Fantastic! She has this ability to put you at ease, give you helpful realistic advice and never tell you what you should do. She has a very welcoming demeanour is friendly, genuine, patient and sweet. Like other reviewers said you can tell she loves what she does and really genuinely wants to help. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Susan is great! As a mother of teenagers herself, she has a full understanding if how hard these years are. She has been extremely helpful to our family needs and goes the extra mile. Wouldn't see anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Susan has been an excellent resource for our family and we would recommend her highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr Susan Cockle is absolutely fantastic! She is welcoming, caring, genuine and real. She is patient and realistic and very helpful helping you through the problems you may have. She has great advice and suggestions and you can really tell she loves what she does and her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1263036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Susan is just a wonderful woman. I have been going to Susan off and on for the last 15 years. I have seen other psychologists in other cities, but no one is like Susan. She has been one of the most important people in my life. She has an incredible ability and skill to make you feel safe, confident, inspired, determined, and strong. I am telling you there is nobody better! I could never thank-you enough Susan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Amazing! There is no reason to ever see anyone else! Words cannot say enough about this highly skilled, compassionate lady who continues to help both of my kids thru divorce and ocd.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

Susan is and excellent Doctor. She was able to help all of my children find their voice in this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Susan is absolutely a live-saver. She has been so helpful. I recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Susan is absolutely fantastic. She is always punctual, she knows her stuff really well, and she's helped me through so much. She is completely understanding, compassionate, and very easy to be around. I will never go to a different psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

I love her! She makes me feel so good about myself and she is my role model. She is very skilled and knowledgeable. I want to become a psychologist because of her. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1263030].votes_count ]]