Rate Dr. Susan Cockle

Dr. Susan Cockle's Ratings

Susan is great! As a mother of teenagers herself, she has a full understanding if how hard these years are. She has been extremely helpful to our family needs and goes the extra mile. Wouldn't see anyone else!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Susan has been an excellent resource for our family and we would recommend her highly!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Susan Cockle is absolutely fantastic! She is welcoming, caring, genuine and real. She is patient and realistic and very helpful helping you through the problems you may have. She has great advice and suggestions and you can really tell she loves what she does and her patients.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Susan is just a wonderful woman. I have been going to Susan off and on for the last 15 years. I have seen other psychologists in other cities, but no one is like Susan. She has been one of the most important people in my life. She has an incredible ability and skill to make you feel safe, confident, inspired, determined, and strong. I am telling you there is nobody better! I could never thank-you enough Susan!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Amazing! There is no reason to ever see anyone else! Words cannot say enough about this highly skilled, compassionate lady who continues to help both of my kids thru divorce and ocd.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

Susan is and excellent Doctor. She was able to help all of my children find their voice in this world.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Susan is absolutely a live-saver. She has been so helpful. I recommend her to all my friends.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Susan is absolutely fantastic. She is always punctual, she knows her stuff really well, and she's helped me through so much. She is completely understanding, compassionate, and very easy to be around. I will never go to a different psychologist.

Submitted April 7, 2007 | flag

I love her! She makes me feel so good about myself and she is my role model. She is very skilled and knowledgeable. I want to become a psychologist because of her. :)

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag