Rate Dr. Zen Majuk

Dr. Zen Majuk's Ratings

I have had Dr. Majuk as my primary GI Doc for over twenty years. He is compassionate, responsive and has saved my skin on a number of occasions over this time. Frequently (& most recently), my chronic illness turned into a serious critical one. He was there once again to keep me from "circling the proverbial drain hole"! Plus, he followed up nightly with phone calls to evaluate my progress. I can not say enough superlatives about him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Majik is a very compassionate and caring physician. Easy to talk to and gets it right the first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

The women at the front desk (receptionists Stephanie and the other gal) are the most unfriendly receptionists I have ever had to deal with any where. Dr Majuk is fantastic, but he needs to replace these idiots who don't return phone calls, no matter how many times you leave messages; they put you on hold and leave you there and have zilch personality. Rude rude rude. Too bad such a wonderful dr has such horrible office staff. I rarely leave comments like this but this time I felt I need to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Majuk is very kind and a good Dr. However, his office staff and scheduling are so poor that I changed to another Dr. One hour to one and one-half hour waiting for appt. was too long for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I LOVE Dr Majuk! He is everything all of these raters have stated and more! If you read this Dr Majuk, I think you are wonderful, kind, sweet, funny and cool! You make having a colonoscophy a blast! I gave staff a 2 is because they are not phone friendly especially Bernadette. She tends to get grouchy and did not return my calls..... EN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2009

Great doctor! Smart and informative. Highlt recomend him. He is also an instructor at Stanfor University

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Fantastic doctor. Always takes time to listen to you. I know he cares as when I was in the hospital he came and sat with me and held my hand while I was throwing up and then cleaned up my bucket himself. How many doctors will do that for you?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

He is a fantastic Doctor with a great bed side mannor. I feel he is always looking out for my best interests. I only wish he was my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2007

This man inspires confidence, and has a great outlook on his life and your life. Love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112128].votes_count ]]