Dr. Charalombas Andreou

Dr. Charalombas Andreou

Rate Dr. Charalombas Andreou

Dr. Charalombas Andreou's Ratings

I am sure to be most unfortunate when referred to this Specialist by my family doctor. First of all I had to face the most Rude and Rutheless Medical Assistant (Receptionist). After cystoscopy when Dr Andreu asked me to come to see him in two weeks the MOA gave me appointment after 6 weeks. When I phoned her to explained the urgency and that Doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks, she promised to call me back. After a minute she phoned me back saying " Doctor does not want to see you till next 6 weeks" in such a Rude voice to prove that I was telling a lie to her that Doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks. Every time I go to this doctor appointment I am scared of facing such a Rude person. worst moa in industry. Doctor is overburdened with patients more than his capacity. I have never seen a more rude moa in my life.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Andreou has performed two surgeries on me. With both, he improved my quality of life immensely. My initial surgery lead to complications (at no fault of the initial surgeons) with incontinence and sexual performance. Dr. Andreou dealt with both of these issues in a very professional manner. Don't let his office scare you away, it is like grand central. His staff though are incredible.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

He circumcised my son but the burning method he used was very crude and left keloid scars where the foreskin used to be. Furthermore, he accidentally nicked the tip of my son's penis. It was excruciatingly painful for my son and he had to lie on the couch or in a bed for a 3 weeks. I did not know about his technique and knowing what I know now I would have chosen a different doctor. My son is not in pain anymore but he does have the scars. It was a very trying time for my family. I you choose this doctor ask him if he can use a scalpel method instead.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Found that the Dr. was very kind and patient with the very sensitive nature of the procedure needed. Answered all questions patiently. Go to your appt prepared, questions written out and concise and he'll take the time to answer them. Don't be there humming and hawing wasting both his time and the other patients in the waiting room.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

I have been treated by Dr.Andreou since Novemeber 2012 and since that time it was confirmed that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. My operation was on the 18th February 2013 and from the very beginning, the staff have always been helpfull and Dr. Andreou has been very precise and "to the point". I have found that his approach has been very professional and he explained all of the options. During and after the operation he has been very compassionate and answered my concerns. Although the waiting room has always been busy, I understood that he has been a very "sort after" surgeon. Although the wait may appear to be long the treatment is well worth the wait.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

worst moa in industry. Doctor is great. I have never seen a more condesending rude moa in my life. Not only does she make mistakes on appt times, when u bring it to her attn she blames you and says u made mistake even tho the appt time is written by her on drs card. A patient asked me if this has happened before, i said yes, the moa overheard me and came over to me and said, i can make your appt time an hour later if you like........then went back to desk to laugh with her worker and I even heard the phrase..."little penis problem" Whatever he home life is like ( and Im sure irs not nice) She should act profesionaly. I urge others with this same experience to take the time to expose people like this. Again...doctor was great MOA was horrid.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

no follow up after surgery.rude staff when inquiry was made. Dr wanted to do a radical removal of a body part just to do a biopsy. when this was declined, surgery proceeded but no more contact made with patient. very unprofessional.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

very good got the surgery done very quickly with 4 weeks of the first visit

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

knew i had a growth on bladder. He closed up and ignored it, No test, sampling or biopsy on the growth, It has been recently diagnosed as advanced cancer 3 years later by my new GP. This doctor (Andreou) is focused on productivity. I just wished you would have taken the time to find out what the growth was. It might have saved my life.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

He is the best. The wait in the waiting room is well worth it and not any worse than at any other good physician. He knows his stuff and is very pleasnat to interact with he gives you the information you need to make an informed decision. My operation was promptly scheduled .His MOA Patty was excellent with advice .Operation went very well and followup was good. If you can get this Dr. do so he is the best.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2010 | flag