Dr. Alexander Tran

Rate Dr. Alexander Tran

Dr. Alexander Tran's Ratings

I may be unlucky with Dr. Tran. I went to him for my kidney and sugar problems. I was late during the last treatment so he did the front side and back side treatment together. He was short of 3 needles which he removed from his bag. One needle he put near the left eye, one on the forehead, one on the scalp. the next day the 3 spots started getting sore. Oral antibiotics had no effect. Now I am on strong I.V. antibiotics and getting better. Such negligence in hygine gives accupuncture a bad name. Patients should avoid getting needles on their faces. Any infection in the upper part of the face can get into the brain I was told by Civic Hospital in Ottawa. Best of luck all you patients. Dr Tran denied putting the needles at the spots which got infected.
D.A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I took my 9 yr old son to Dr. Tran for attention issues he had with schoolwork and regular professionals were pushing us to put him on medication. On the first visit Dr. Tran asked him to stand and said he had a curvature in his spine and asked us to get an X-Ray. Our family Dr. examined him and said there was nothing wrong with his spine but I pushed and got the prescription for the X-ray. Sure enough he had a curve and Dr. Tran treated him twice a week between October and May and we saw enormous improvement. I also met lots of people with amazing stories. So while I believe there are those who may not have seen a change I think the pro's outweigh the cons here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I went to see Tran and his son for a specific problem i have. He told me three months like i I heard him say to so many client he has. First of all the place is not reallyy clean, i even often saw bugs downstairs. He told me to have faith and even proposed me to reimburse if it does not work. I went there 18 times. He did positively nothing for me and after a while i was surprised to always see the same people there. My opinion, people get carried away and encourage each others in beleiving he does miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

1340 Wellington Street, Mon and Tues 8:30 to 10, We'd to Fri 6 to noon. Just show up and he will tell you what he can do for you. It is a time commitment as he does not take appointments and you have to wait. But he will not only solve the problem you want him to work on, he will put your whole body into balance. He has an amazing gift. You have to get to know him to understand what I mean.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Where is this doctor located? I have chronic back pains and i want to get rid of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I have been treated by him about 5 years ago and he was excellent. His clinic has moved since then and I would like to know his new location so I can continue treatments. Would someone please post his phone number and or location.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1264553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

I had my treatments with Dr. Tran for three month , now 1 month past since my last treatment and I am feeling so much better. My daughter also visited Dr. Tran at the same time, and her visible symptoms are totally gone. We are very thankful to Dr. Tran. Thank you very much Dr. Tran!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Yes, it works or heals you. It's regrettable that "chemical doctors" don't respect this form of medicine and make fanny faces and poison lots of people daily instead opening they brain for more option to help patient. Human-kind existed before "Big Pharma" and now is only chemical way...is the way out? Really??? or come and experience for your-self how much you are missing.....A lot...and it works without chemical poisoning, side effects, but takes little time(not 1 pill to fix you). Now is your decision... Good lack .. By the way:- more then 15 years on pills and did not work for me now sudden change for better so which medical practice has higher regard and respect? Thanks Dr. Tran. Awesome medical help!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1264551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I spent 15 years going from one doctor to the next, all over Ottawa. I tried each time to find help for my neck injury (limited movement) and subsequent chronic pain, after a car accident. Each time I was eventually told that I would "just have to learn to live with the condition and live with the pain". I refused to accept that no one could help me. I even tried a Pain psychologist. I found Dr. Tran and he told me 3 weeks to fix my neck. Three weeks to the day, my neck turned (it was fixed in the forward position for years). Subsequent treatments reduced my pain levels from 6 to 8 on a scale of 10 to 1 and 2! By the following year I was actually pain free and had full movement in my neck. Yes, you have to wait in line, but I have made many wonderful friends while at Dr. Trans. He also was able to completely eradicate my mother's breast cancer. He also restored the eyesight of a friend (optic aneurism)His doctor told him no other treatment would work and to expect total blindness

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1264550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Tran is simply amazing, and seems to be able to help out with any medical problem. I wish there were more doctors out there with his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264549].votes_count ]]