Dr. Alexander Tran

You may also like

Rate Dr. Alexander Tran

Dr. Alexander Tran's Ratings

My 9 year old girl recently had her second scope done after the last over a year ago is night and day, full if blood blister and in vad shape compare to the new one clean, healthy like new!!!
We have seen Dr Tran since Nov 2014 it has been a blessing.
Is so sad to read people that judge the book by its cover him and Rosie that kindly helps every one there, are the must amazing peiple I have meet in my whole life not countiing he is the best Dr we have seen and the only one that so far has helped my child with all her gealth issues!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

His office is dirty and unfortunately his sister who does the janitor job in the clinic takes out the needles from the patients with her dirty hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The place is dirty, Mr. Tran never have a degree, someone should ask him and he was fine for not paying taxes. You go at your own risk. he takes only cash.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2761201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

i see dr tran 2 a week, its been 6 weeks now and yes he is very good. i lost 8 lbs since and i breath better,i dont take no more medication ,even for my fybromyolagia.so thank you dr tran for doing wonders with me. im a new person and feel so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I may be unlucky with Dr. Tran. I went to him for my kidney and sugar problems. I was late during the last treatment so he did the front side and back side treatment together. He was short of 3 needles which he removed from his bag. One needle he put near the left eye, one on the forehead, one on the scalp. the next day the 3 spots started getting sore. Oral antibiotics had no effect. Now I am on strong I.V. antibiotics and getting better. Such negligence in hygine gives accupuncture a bad name. Patients should avoid getting needles on their faces. Any infection in the upper part of the face can get into the brain I was told by Civic Hospital in Ottawa. Best of luck all you patients. Dr Tran denied putting the needles at the spots which got infected.
D.A.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I took my 9 yr old son to Dr. Tran for attention issues he had with schoolwork and regular professionals were pushing us to put him on medication. On the first visit Dr. Tran asked him to stand and said he had a curvature in his spine and asked us to get an X-Ray. Our family Dr. examined him and said there was nothing wrong with his spine but I pushed and got the prescription for the X-ray. Sure enough he had a curve and Dr. Tran treated him twice a week between October and May and we saw enormous improvement. I also met lots of people with amazing stories. So while I believe there are those who may not have seen a change I think the pro's outweigh the cons here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I went to see Tran and his son for a specific problem i have. He told me three months like i I heard him say to so many client he has. First of all the place is not reallyy clean, i even often saw bugs downstairs. He told me to have faith and even proposed me to reimburse if it does not work. I went there 18 times. He did positively nothing for me and after a while i was surprised to always see the same people there. My opinion, people get carried away and encourage each others in beleiving he does miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

1340 Wellington Street, Mon and Tues 8:30 to 10, We'd to Fri 6 to noon. Just show up and he will tell you what he can do for you. It is a time commitment as he does not take appointments and you have to wait. But he will not only solve the problem you want him to work on, he will put your whole body into balance. He has an amazing gift. You have to get to know him to understand what I mean.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Where is this doctor located? I have chronic back pains and i want to get rid of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I have been treated by him about 5 years ago and he was excellent. His clinic has moved since then and I would like to know his new location so I can continue treatments. Would someone please post his phone number and or location.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1264553].votes_count ]]