Dr. Ruby Batin

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Ruby Batin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1052888
08/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Batin should be nominated for some kind of Hero award. She is amazing. I've been seeing Dr Batin for about 13 years now. I'm already 23 and waiting for her to try and get rid of me! But she hasn't. She is everything a doctor should be. Patient, kind, knowledgable, and sweet. Highly recommeded.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 807070
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Batin was my pediatrition from birth to 18 years of age. I continued seeing her long after necessary, due to my feeling as if she was a family member. She treats each patient as such, and I will fondly remember her and her fabulous care for the rest of my life. She started my relationships with doctors fabulously.  Respond
RID: 579900
30/04/08 5 4 5 5 She is a very sweet lady. She treated my child as if her were her own. She's very caring and understanding.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 281244
16/04/07 4 5 5 She is the BEST pediatrician, I can't say enough about her, she treats your child as if it were her own, my daughter loves her. She will always fit you in if you need to be seen and she will always call you back. Being a former NICU nurse at CHLA, I highly recommend her. She is so thourough and has no problem referring you out to a specialist if she feels your child would benefit. Definitely she picked the right speciality. She is GREAT!!!!! A+++++++
Insurance: HealthPartners