Rate Dr. Ellen M. Jenkins

Dr. Ellen M. Jenkins's Ratings

Dr Jenkins has Dr Call in time from 8-8:45 each morning for consultation. I have been a patient for many years. I have an auto-immune desease and my Nephrology specialist recommended her from a list of doctors. She is a board-certified internist and rheumatologist. She has worked well with my other specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I'm a longtime patience and can't imagine going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

I was billed by a doctor I never saw, and, when I complained, I received a belligerent letter from the billing office dismissing me as a patient. Dr. Jenkins never remembered anything about me, and my prescriptions were often misdosed. I went to her three times about a circular rash on my arm before she told me it was skin cancer. It took two visits for her to completely freeze it off, and I still am not sure it was skin cancer rather than a rash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Patiently answered all questions & great bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Not an alarmist, but very thorough. Big on patient education. Spends a lot of time taking history and symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

She and her staff are so awful. They don't want to help people and it just amazes me that they are in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264983].votes_count ]]