Dr. Erv Kimak

Rate Dr. Erv Kimak

Dr. Erv Kimak's Ratings

Best dentist ever!! Had work done years ago that is still excellent, he is the only person I would let work on my teeth. I have never felt pain with any procedure either as he is simply the best.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kimak since I was 6, he has allowed me to be free of the fear that most people have when dealing with the dentist, growing up the only fear I had was him telling me to floss more. Thank you Dr. Kimak.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Kimak, is I believe, likely the best Dentist in Calgary. My feeling is based upon 25 years of experience with him through many, many procedures. His staff has confirmed the same feeling; he is truly a rare and naturally gifted professional.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN SEEINE DR KIMAK FOR OVER 35 YEARS - I THINK SINCE HE STARTED. I WOULDN'T GO SEE A DENTIST AND IT TOOK A LOT TO GET MY TRUST. DR. KIMAK HAS MY TRUST - I WOULDNT SEE ANYONE ELSE, GENTLE KIND UNDERSTANDING AND INFORMATIVE. HE IS AMAZING. AND HIS STAFF - PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE - ALSO THE BEST - THEY HAVE MY TRUST TOO AND THEY EARNED IT. IS HE EXPENSIVE, SOMETIMES YES - BUT I KNOW IT IS DONE RIGHT, NOTHING UNNECESSARY AND NO PROBLEMS DOWN THE ROAD. TKS ERV

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

He is excellent, I have been going to see him for 20 years now. He does very good, painless work. His dental hygienists are all very good.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Kimak is simply excellent and professional. His attention to what's important help make patients know they are in good hands. Also the staff is excellent and can get you in if it's urgent!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

I've been going to this dentist for 40 years...He is awesome!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

After my long tiem dentist retired I spent many years looking for some-one to replace him. A reccomendation took me to Dr.Kimak and I have been a patient for over 10 yrs now. Truely excellent dentist and support staff.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kimak is wonderful. Extremely kind and professional. His staff is excellent and always smiling. I used to dislike going to the dentist, however, with Dr. Kimak, I look forward to it as it is such a fun but professional office!! He is the best!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kimak is the best dentist in Calgary. His needles are painfree. He does wonderful work and doesn't do anything that does not need doing. I have been going to him and he has helped save my teeth for 20 years.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2007 | flag