Rate Dr. Darryl D. Robinson

Dr. Darryl D. Robinson's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Robinson for over 2years. Prior to visiting him I was pinched, poked and missed diagnosed by numerous doctor's Dr. Robinson was able to pin point my pain and properly diagnose the location of my problem instantly. Now he has me on a pain management regiment that works! He is a knowledgeable, professional and caring person. From the time my husband and I walk in the building, we feel such warmth and relaxed atmosphere. The staff greet us with cheerful friendly smiles and are willingly to help us.. I will recommend Dr.Robinson to EVERYONE in need of a WONDERFUL doctor . Thank You, Dr. Darryl Robinson and Staff, for all you have done to make my days easier to tolerate. Sincerely, Mrs.B. Williams

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Robinson for about three years. I have chronic back pain and Doctor has put me on meds and made my pain tolerable. His PA Dr. Michelle listens. I have only seen Dr. Robinson one time other than at the hospital when injections were done. A couple of times I was booked appointment with Dr Robinson but upon arrival was told I had to seen one of the PA'S. They continue to push for injections but I have had about 10 and none of them did that much good. The main issue recently, I have been getting invoice for over $1,000 a month, fo me to walk in tell them my pain rating for the day and get refill prescriptions. He has put in a "lab" in his office and although i do not object to leaving a urine sample in a bottle, I do not feel it should cost in the neighborhood of $1,000 to test it for drugs. They test the sample at their lab, then send off to Alere another testing. I spoke to office billing manager, she is new and just said it was related to liability issues.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

I was pleased with the doctor's bedside manner and complete evaluation of history..however if you can't take the spinal injections your immediately dismissed...the RNs I had a strong dis-like from the very start...they treat you like your a drug addict looking for a fix and are extremely RUDE to the patient...I have a feeling dr robinson doesn't know the full extent of their rudeness could be wrong though. I had to change docs when Nuero doc told me I can't take shots due to recent back surgery it's contraindicated so robinson's RN dropped me then had the nerve to bill me for a missed visit for the one she told me not to come to..They did finally clear that matter. But left me hanging after 6 surgies and with Degenerative Disc Disease with no Meds. and no Doc.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Great doctor really listens to you.Seems to really care about you as a person.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Robinson has been very professional with me and willing to try different remedies for my back pain. He seems to be a very serious, yet compassionate doctor. I would recommend him with no reservations.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Robinson for several years. He was able to alleviate alot of my back pain with pain meds and epidural injections. He was always attentive to my needs. The bonus with Dr. Robinson is his P.A. Grant-wonderful healthcare worker, couldn't ask for better.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr Robinson has listenend to me, gave advice without pushing procedures and worked to create a treatment plan that we both agree on. Absolutely recommend. When going to his S.Western office, bring a book or two. Wait times are long.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

If I had listened to Dr. Robinson I may not be alive today. I was born with a birth defect, have had multiple surgeries, and am on chronic pain meds. Dr. Robinson told me that I was in pain because I have a "Type A personality". He did a procedure on me and I couldn't walk for four days and it took me about a week to get over it. I went to my new pain management doctor and he did the same thing and it worked! There was no horrific pain and unable to walk for days after. He made me feel like it was my fault I felt that way. I got really depressed when I was seeing him.I am writing this because I don't want anyone to go through what I had to go through.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag