Rate Dr. David Neima

Dr. David Neima's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Excellent evaluation, diagnosis and recommendations for future long visual health. Office staff were totally helpful especially when making arrangement or changes on short notice. I thank Dr. Neima's office staff, medical staff and him personally -- I can see!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor and very kind, saw me right away and likely saved my sight

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Good Dr Very quick! I was treated well by the Dr and the staff. I was on time and waited no more than 5 minutes. Great Job!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Neima removed cataracts from both of my husband's eyes and both of mine. We are very satisfied with the results and with our follow-up care. We feel fortunate to have Dr. Neima and his staff to look after our vision.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

The best choice that I could have made. Great doctor, very kind and gentle. He's usually a bit rushed due to the amount of patients that he sees. But he does know his stuff, and that's the main thing. He took care of my cataracts and gave me new auto focus lenses along wit YAG treatment. I have nothing but good stuff to say about his work and his staff. Great doctor, you won't go wrong with this guy.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Neima is of the highest quality with respect to his opthamological abilities. I would highly recommend him to prospective patients.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Neima treated my grandma and he treats my younger sister and now me... he caught early onset glaucoma and i'm glad.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Neima for 25 years. He has taken great care of my eyes. He always smiles and makes the visit more personal. In my mind there is no better.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes within 2 weeks ... my vision is super for distance and great with reading glasses for near . I found Dr. Neima to be friendly, knowledgeable and and wonderful during both procedures. I highly recommend him .

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag