Rate Dr. Jason Min

Dr. Jason Min's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I have been at this clinic for 3yrs now. It started off a great experience. .but after trying 5 times..one gets a little discouraged. Dr min has stayed positive thru it but him as well as the rest of the staff need to improve on their professional approach. This is a super sensitive time for anyone going thru this and by time number 5 after $50 000 later phone calls are not returned promptly, directions by nurses are lacking detail and consistency. .I only know this bc its been 5x. The clinic was amazing to start but sure have lost that caring touch....maybe too busy for the staff they have?

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr min is amazing....i love dr min ...the first day we saw him was our luckiest day ever i recomond to every one looking for dr....

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

Poor patient experience from the onset. The administration of this clinic is a nightmare. Lack of communication skills and procedures will drive your emotions high and even enrage you. They know you are desperate to have their services so just don't care. Build yourself up before entering this facility. Please complain to the AHS and your MLA to try and force this organization to improve.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Min was not the doctor assigned to my file but I've met with him plenty of times anyway and I couldn't be more happy. I feel so very fortunate to have had Dr. Min taking care of me. He is very knowledgeable, frank, honest but very very caring. He officially 'graduated' me from the program today after a successful 7 week ultrasound. Dr. Min has gone above and beyond and I was actually a little bit sad to be 'graduating' from the program as I truly have found all the doctors, especially Dr. Min, to offer exceptional care. I couldn't have wished for better when it comes to a doctor. Truly exceptional!!Oh, and yes, even though we went ahead with IVF I don't AT ALL feel that it was ever 'sold' to us! We were offered all sorts of other treatment (ONLY if the doctor thought it might be successful) and even tried other treatment. Dr. Min was supportive all the way through and very, very helpful!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

A very frustrating experience at a very frustrating time in our lives. The clinic does not return phone calls punctually, and we received different instructions from different staff members, which, in the end, delayed our ability to begin fertility treatments by 3 months. The Calgary regional fertility clinic was extremely slow to get a referral, and then to get an appointment, and then to get tests and get another appointment to get test results.... It has been very long and drawn-out process, and has taken well over a year with no treatment yet began. The doctors seem overworked, and very rushed - we felt like we had very little time to ask questions and get answers. Overall, a terrible experience and am looking forward to it all being over.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

I am currently waiting to start IVF and Dr. Min is our RE. He has been great and I feel very fortunate that he is our doctor. I find him to be candid, informative, sensitive, and respectful. My mom is a doctor and she has been impressed by everything I've told her about what Dr. Min says and how he acts. I hope that through his expertise we're able to realize our dream of becoming parents.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I've only had the pleasure of working with Dr. Min, not being a patient, and have found him the most friendliest of the many OBGYNs we work with. He is always the most caring to his patients and seems like a very good hearted person. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fertility doctor, although I have never been a patient.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Min as my RE. He knows his stuff and he is extremely kind.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Min is an amazing Doctor!! He was very patient with me and treated me with respect. I was trying to get pregnant for 4years with no luck, I was refered to Dr. Min, he ran several tests and I ended up having surgery and 6 months later I got pregnant and now I have a wonderful baby boy. Dr. Min if you see this posting, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag