Rate Dr. Randall C. Dunn

Dr. Randall C. Dunn's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506245].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Dunn is excellent. precision, precision, precision!!! His diagnosys is followed by accurate reporting on health condition, backed by facts and numbers. I was never serious about having a child and finally decided to have one. We consulted Dr Dunn as I was hitting 40. He is very patient, listens to all the fears and takes everything so seriously. HE has been extremely lucky for me, bcoz I concieved naturally, after a few months of consulting him and though I was preparing myself for an IVF, we were relieved that it was all natural and I was pregnant. Doc was so supportive, even though he knew that he lost my IVF case. I recommend him strongly. His staff need to improve. they are attimes rude, and dont return calls on time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Dunn was fantastic. The office has communication problems. The nursing staff, billing and records seem not to communicate with each other nor their patients. All the trouble I had with the staff truly put a poor light on the excellence of Dr. Dunn.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2112545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Dunn and his staff was really good! Dr. Dunn has great bedside manners. I was axious that I have advanced maternal age but he really did a great jop! He never hurry up but always polite and calm! I suggest him anyone who has fertility issues. Thank you Dr. Dunn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

He just cares his IVF patients. He doesn't care regular patients and high-risk patients. We called him but there was no response.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

He gives time to explain and listens to you. He has great bed side manners and he is honest! He really whats to help. Thank you Dr. Dunn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Dr. Dunn is the BEST; he truly cares about his patients. My husband and I unfortunately were seeing another fertility doctor for 2 years before finding Dr. Dunn. He diagnosed our problem in a matter of weeks! LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Amazing staff amazing DOCTOR!! Beginning IVF#1 and couldn't feel better about it!! And his bedside manner is GReAT!! Very compassionate! I can't say enough good things about him and his staff!! If u are looking for RE he is your guy!!! Do a little research! It's easy to have high success rates when u will not treat any difficult patients! Dr Dunn will and CAN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I've had 3 fertility docs and Dr Dunn is exceptional. Got pregnant with all the docs, but with Dr. Dunn, I'm now 7 months pregnant, which is the furtherest I've ever gone. More importantly, because I am PCOS, he is very skilled and I did not hyperstimulate (which I did with my first pregnancy). I've asked around and all the nurses and docs think he is among the best. It is true, you don't see him at every appointment (e.g., when you get an egg scan),but he is always monitoring your hormones. It's like that with every fertility doc I've seen. The difference is that Dr. Dunn is highly skilled, has your best interests, and is compassionate. I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

He has very bad bedside manners. He told me that he could just sit there and take our money but he did not feel like he could help us. He has a very high success rate and it felt like he just didn't want to mess that up. Wow... he didn't even want to try. My husband and I wanted to try anyway but after experiencing his bedside manner we no longer trusted him and didn't feel comfortable with him any longer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112538].votes_count ]]