Rate Dr. Amber Andrews

Dr. Amber Andrews's Ratings

She is an amazing dentist, very personable, et professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

She is an amazing dentist. I highly recommend this dentist. She is nice all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

This Dentist and her staff set the standard for Excellence in Fredericton. Top of the top in every category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Very friendly and professional staff, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Andrews is the best dentist I've ever had and I've had many! She was aware that I was nervous after having bad dental work and poor treatment in the past and made sure that I was comfortable and even explained to me everything in plain terms what she was finding with my teeth. She's pleasant, polite and really cares about her patients oral health and well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I really dislike dental work but Amber made me feel comfortable, she is truly the best dentist. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1268445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I love Dr. Amber Andrews. She has accommodated me at the last minute and squeezed me in on several occasions. She is personable, professional and thorough...nothing gets missed! The MOST pleasant atmosphere; I always receive telephone reminders of appointments, support staff are friendly, Lorraine is super sweet, and I now have the best dental hygienist. (I did have one I wasn't crazy about for a couple of visits but now I am happily with a new hygienist.) Easily accessible, ground floor office with free parking. Amber is great with children and my whole family loves her. I feel lucky to have found a great dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1268444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have had many dentists over the years BUT Dr Amber is by far the best dentist my family and I has ever had! Keep up the good work Amber!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1268443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

I've had several dentists over the years and Amber will be the last. She's the best and most times I don't even get a chance to sit before being taken in. Can't say enough good things about her and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1268442].votes_count ]]