Rate Dr. Amber Andrews

Dr. Amber Andrews's Ratings

This Dentist and her staff set the standard for Excellence in Fredericton. Top of the top in every category.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Very friendly and professional staff, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dentist.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Andrews is the best dentist I've ever had and I've had many! She was aware that I was nervous after having bad dental work and poor treatment in the past and made sure that I was comfortable and even explained to me everything in plain terms what she was finding with my teeth. She's pleasant, polite and really cares about her patients oral health and well-being.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I really dislike dental work but Amber made me feel comfortable, she is truly the best dentist. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Amber Andrews. She has accommodated me at the last minute and squeezed me in on several occasions. She is personable, professional and thorough...nothing gets missed! The MOST pleasant atmosphere; I always receive telephone reminders of appointments, support staff are friendly, Lorraine is super sweet, and I now have the best dental hygienist. (I did have one I wasn't crazy about for a couple of visits but now I am happily with a new hygienist.) Easily accessible, ground floor office with free parking. Amber is great with children and my whole family loves her. I feel lucky to have found a great dentist!

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

I have had many dentists over the years BUT Dr Amber is by far the best dentist my family and I has ever had! Keep up the good work Amber!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I've had several dentists over the years and Amber will be the last. She's the best and most times I don't even get a chance to sit before being taken in. Can't say enough good things about her and her staff!

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

NEVER on time! She made me feel like she didn't have the time for me as she is way too busy! It's impossible to get and appointment if you're not willing to wait 3-4 months!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrews is an amazing doctor. I had a pain-free, enjoyable visit. She makes you feel at ease and is good company during your procedure. The entire staff is very pleasant at this office, but Andrews is by-far the best dentist I have ever had and I am 30.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag