Dr. JAMES W. Brady

Dr. JAMES W. Brady

Rate Dr. JAMES W. Brady

Dr. JAMES W. Brady's Ratings

I had had one HSG test prior at a different facility that was a horrible experience and I was super nervous for the 2nd test I had to take with Dr Brady. As soon as I got to the office the staff was super friendly , supportive and prompt. Dr. Brady was very calming and walked me through the entire test, along with the two nurses. I didn't feel any cramping (the first time i went through it at a different place I was crying in pain) and it was such an informative and easy procedure. I was able to watch the entire process on a screen. I would recommend going to Dr. Brady if you need an HSG. For as uncomfortable a test that the HSG test is, the experience with the staff and Dr. Brady was wonderful!

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Went to dr. Brady for a hsg and was very nervous but he was gentle and truly skilled in a delicate procedure. Glad I chose him.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

I agree with the previous reviewer. Doctor makes an unpleasant experience such as a HSG ... less unpleasant. Everything is explained to you TWICE, nurse makes sure you are OK. They try to make sure you don't feel discomfort as much as they can. Personally I felt discomfort only when they pinch the instrument in, I didn't feel the cramping when they injected the dye, but everybody is different. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

This was one of the best medical experiences I have had. I was going in for an HSG and was worried about the discomfort and what to expect. Dr Brady was kind, compassionate and put me at ease. He explained everything that was going to happen. He also told me that I should be free to talk and ask questions if I had any, thereby empowering me as a patient. He was extremely gentle, reassuring and made an uncomfortable procedure as tolerable as possible. The whole procedure was over in less than 15 minutes. Dr Brady gets what many other doctors do not - that not only do we as patients want a medical procedure performed to the highest degree, but that we also want to be treated with dignity, respect and kindness. I left the office feeling uplifted and optimistic.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag